Bluegreen Corporation — unethical business practices
We filed the approporiate paper work for the Attorney General's office in Minnesota to start an investigation into bluegreen today, (I know of people that have done this in Minesota and they were able to help them get their money back)
After reading several complaints about this company, obviuosly we are not the only ones who fell prey to this scam. We all should ban together and take care of this once and for all. Everything that I read on SqueakyWheel.com has happened to me as well. I want my money back and I won't stop until I get it!!! They took me for over $10,000 and it won't be taken lightly.
I would like to include my name in any class action lawsuit- The Attorney General's office said they would take action immediatley and would get back to me within 7-10 business days.
Bluegreen lied to us on several occasions and has made no attempt to make it better-
Kevin & Kim Ball
More Bluegreen Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating!
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back!
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam!
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right!
- Bluegreen - terrible
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!