Elite Island Resorts Logo

Elite Island Resorts

Having problems with Elite Island Resorts?

Elite Island Resorts Customer Service Contacts

1800 858 4618 (Reservations)
+1 954 481 8787 (United States)
+44 124 545 9906 (United Kingdom)
1065 SW 30th Avenue
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Elite Island Resorts Customer Service. Initial Elite Island Resorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Elite Island Resorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Elite Island Resorts. Discuss the issues you have had with Elite Island Resorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 04, 2020

Elite Island Resorts — Canceled vacation due to covid-19

Catherine Ramos [protected]@gmail.com [protected] Reservation number: [protected] My husand and I had a...

Elite Island Resortsvacation scam

You are led to believe you are bidding on a vacation so pay thousands of dollars for it. In reality, the supplemental fees they charge you are thousands again. Elite Island resorts pretends they are donating a trip to the charity when in reality they have donated nothing.. You are paying for the trip twice. Usually the resort would donate part of the cost of the trip and the bidder the other part. The bidder is donating the whole cost here. Then you pay the resort. The certificate is worthless. Elite Island resorts is using charities to make money. They should be reported to the IRS for their fraudulent so called donations.

• Updated by 38 cig · Mar 19, 2020

I agree. I think I will call the IRS tomorrow

Nov 16, 2019

Elite Island Resorts — elite certificates.com/ elite island resorts

We were at a very nice charity that had items to bid on...One such item was 7 nites at the Hammock Cove...

Oct 17, 2019

Elite Island Resorts — elite certificates/elite island resorts charity auction trips

I just got scammed last night on 3 trips at Love for Kids Charity benefit in Dallas. Once I was home, I...

Elite Island Resortsreservations

I purchased two certificates for trips to the Club in Barbados and St James Club Morgan Bay in Charity Auctions.
    I have called your offices at [protected] The number you list for reservations. I have called during business hours for three straight days on 6/26, 27, 28. Each time I am told by the recording that someone will answer shortly. After several minutes another recording asks me to leave my contact information and someone will call me back.
    No one has. Are you still operating the business?

Jun 14, 2019

Elite Island Resorts — auction misrepresentation scam

So...first, I want to say that we just got back fr2om a very nice trip to Antigua. It was a much needed...

Mar 31, 2019

Elite Island Resorts — charity

I am not complaining, only defending. I won my vacation for 3 rooms at the St. James Club. I thought $750.00...

Elite Island Resortsprice

I just won a 7-9 night Antigua trip at Verandah Resort and Spa at a school function. Was so happy until I got home and realized I had to pay $125 per person per night fee!! I am a family of five!!! I found this resort on Hotels.com and the per night price was much cheaper. I called hotels.com and asked if it was all-inclusive with that price and they confirmed it was! So please tell me what I "won" if I just found this all inclusive trip at hotels.com much cheaper than the prize i won with "just" having to pay $125 a night/per person for food and beverage. So upset right now!!! What a complete scam.

Jamie Shahan Apr 11, 2019

I used 2 of their donated vacations for a recent raffle for my Charity. They are quite clear on what they are offering. I made sure the winners knew exactly what they were paying for. Yes you might be able to get it cheaper online but that is not the point of donating to charity.

Jan 11, 2019

Elite Island Resorts — trips to the caribbean

The question is whether this is fraudulent or unethical. The answer is absolutely. Just because a person...

Elite Island Resorts — scam prizes

You bid on a "prize", knowing its part of a charity event. I understand the extra charge per day per person...

Elite Island Resorts — charity certificates

I do not recommend working with Elite Island Resorts for a charity events unless your target audience ha...

Elite Island Resorts — scam

Elite Island resorts "give" trips away to fundraisers. The people attending bid A LOT OF $ on what they...