Bloomex.ca / Terrible service - non delivery

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

Tried ordering flowers from bloomex. Ca for my wife's birthday... Order never arrived. Called customer service 5 times... They claimed the card used was declined - but when I called visa, no attempt was ever made to bill the card.

The real problem here is that phone calls are answered by a call center that can't help you at all.

They send 'messages' to 'production'...

Also, they can't tell where an order is at any given time.

So they just refunded me for an order that was never charged... Ugh.

Avoid.

Comments

• Jm
      10th of Mar, 2008

worst customer service ever, bloomex.ca is a scam. as mentioned above my order never got delivered and i called them 4 times, the call center operator promised every single time that bloomex management will get in touch with me within 24 hours. needless to say this never happened.

• Fr
      11th of May, 2008

I am still waiting for my flowers and box choc's. I want them. My hubby paid for them. Where are they please?

15th of May, 2008

OMG, i completely agree with the above statement. You are SOOooo right about this company. BAD BAD BAD!!! Service. I had ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's day, right? Well, i called them, gave them my credit card number, etc...they said all would be fine. That i would be sent a confirmation email and all of that. But guess what? NEVER GOT THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL!! I thought that the internet was slow or something. But no.

So on Mother's day i go to call my mom to see how she liked her flowers. What did she say? "What flowers? I never got any flowers!!"----so that made me mad.

Turns out that the company has REALLY BAD communication and does not have good customer service skills whatsoever. So i called my credit card company to see if they charged me. Said that they attempted to, but the card was declined. Well GEEZZ!!! Thanks for telling me bloomex.ca!

If i had known that my card was declined, i could have gotten her another gift, or used another card. BAD customer service. Horrible place to order flowers. They are not a good place to do business with.

If you want to take my advice, you will be better off. Otherwise, dont be surprised if they screw things up on you, and then dont tell you about problems like your card being declined or whatever. What kind of business wouldnt call or email you to tell you that your card was declined, and to make sure you knew about it so that you could make other arrangements. My mom never got her flowers on mother's day. And if i had known, i would have figured something else out. BLOOMEX.CA SUCKS. They could have told me, and she could have still had a good mothers day. I live in the US, and im so far from home that i was so happy to have found a place that delivered to Canada. I wanted her to have nice flowers. Thats all. And i ended up with CRAPPY service...and service representatives that seem to NOT KNOW how to do business well.

Guess they want a bad name, huh?

ALERT: do not use this company. BAD!!! On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest)----id give them a NEGATIVE 1 million! That is how i feel about their business.

• Li
      25th of Jun, 2008

We have a corporate account and we are having a lot of Issues with Bloomex. They do not send cinfirmation, or billing information, when you call they say that they will send it immediately but it never arrives. They say that there is no Head Office to complain to just a call center. We are pulling our account today. They have had enough chances but they never come through!

• Va
      7th of Jul, 2008

The flowers were never delivered and they refuse to refund the money.

• Ka
      9th of Jul, 2008

I agree that Bloomex is a terrible company to deal with... here is part of a transcript of my online chat with one of their staff members:

Katie : Please describe your Question in details

I placed an order on Sunday for my grandmother who is in the hospital. My delivery still has not gotten to her and it is Wednesday. I was told today by one of your staff members that the the courier tried to deliver the flowers yesterday at around 2pm, but the "hospital was closed." The hospital was closed?!! Does this not seem strange to you? Hospitals do not close. Because I have been calling my grandmother each day and asking her if she has received the flowers, she has been looking out for them and I am upset that she doesn't have them. She is leaving the hospital in the morning to go for tests in another hospital. We don't know if she will be kept in that hospital or sent home; therefore, the flowers will not reach her and I want a FULL refund. This is the third time that I have used bloomex, the first being okay, the second 4 days late and this time is totally unacceptable. Please give me my money back, as you have not upheld your end of the bargain.

Gery : Just hold for a moment, I'm pulling up your order.
    Gery : This is the status of your delivery from our delivery company: Consignee closed on 2008-07-08 14:39
    Gery : Yes, you can cancel your order now. But keep in mind that cancellation fee at this point is the total cost of order!

Before this conversation with Gery, I had called and emailed many times and was told that I would be called or emailed by a manager, although have still not heard anything. I finally called my credit card company (who are very familiar with Bloomex) and they are going to investigate and get my money back for me. I will tell every one I can not to use this company!!

• Mi
      11th of Aug, 2008

Your money was refunded in full 3 days after you placed the order, as we realized it was a mistake on our part. We apologized and sent you an email confirmation of your refund of $54.22 done on July 7, 2008. We understand your frustration, however posting inaccuracies on the internet greatly reduces your credibility.

9th of Apr, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

• Ri
      15th of Apr, 2009

WOW, YOUR SERVICE WAS FAST & VERY APPRECIATED. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BLOOMEX AS I WAS FROM MY SISTER. THANKS AGAIN. Richard

• Ti
      7th of May, 2010

ANYONE WISHING TO ISSUE A COMPLAINT ABOUT BLOOMEX.CA SHOULD CALL THE MINISTRY OF CONSUMER RELATIONS. THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM.

• Em
      28th of Apr, 2016

25.04.16
    Plant basket listed on website was purchased and paid for. The following day I was contacted by company to tell me that it is not available.
    Had to switch to cut flowers for lower price.
    No refund for price difference has been given.
    Customer service is not existent.
    WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!

• Re
      8th of May, 2016

On mother's day (May 8th 2016) I ordered special deluxe orchids and paid extra for deluxe packaging. I was extremely shocked and unsatisfied to receive tulips where not a single flower was in bloom with subpar packaging. I am also in the process of trying to get a refund, but have been met with horrible customer service (I was hung up on mid-sentence), had a small child deliver the flowers with no idea about my order, and am now discovering that I may not even receive any sort of compensation.