Bloomex / Ordered orchid - delivered cookies
I ordered an orchid to be delivered to someone in Halifax at a cost of $70 and a basket of cookies and candies was sent instead. I was not aware of this until I spoke with the recipient. Bloomex does not "investigate claims of dissatisfaction beyond the first 7 days of delivery". Their 'customer service' spokesperson disconnected my call when I asked to speak to her supervisor. Then they had the audacity to send me a 15% off coupon for MY NEXT ORDER!!
This 'company' is owned by Dimitri Lokhonia and the complaints against Bloomex are many. Unfortunately, I found this out after the fact.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - Flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - flowers delivered but does not look the same in the photo