Bloomex — non delivery of floral arrangements
January 14th - Called to order a funeral arrangement for my mother, and I advised them this was required by 10:00 am.
January 16th - Arrived at the funeral home. No flowers
- 9:55 am sent an email to advise the order was not received.
- 9:58 am called Bloomer to ask where is the order, which they then advised, the order was subject to arrive between 9 am - 12. Specified this was not acceptable as this was for my mother's burial. They advised this would have been advised by the rep. This was not the case. I requested they please rush the order, was advised they would note the file.
11:00am- Arrangement arrived. Not the arrangement I ordered.
11:12 am- Called Bloomex to advise the order wasn't as ordered. Was advised they would contact the florist and they would contact me. I explained this was for the burial of my mother and needed this rush.Never received any calls. from this company.
11:58 - Email received stating order on route.
1:18 PM - emailed Bloomex to cancel the delivery and pick up the flowers at the funeral home, as we left for the cemetery.
2:06 PM - Email received from Bloomex, stating they attempted to contact me. They the offered a store credit / or send picture as to what was received to review.
2:52 Emailed Bloomex advising after this type of service, I would never purchase anything from their store, and since I never received as ordered, I wanted a full refund to my credit card.
3:10- Email from Bloomex " sorry for the inconvenience of the order being substituted. Unfortunately we are not able to provide refund. We are send the order or store credit.
3:53 - Emailed Bloomer to let them know their driver never arrived at the funeral home.
4:41 - Bloomex emailed saying " We don't provide refunds once parcel leaves our facility. We were offering resend or store credit. Due to the perishable nature of the product the moment it leaves our facility refunds not possible.
5:20 - My response was that on the day of my mother's funeral, I should have been there to say goodbye, not deal with the florist who can't provide services. As they expected payment when I made the decision to order from them, I expected a full refund for breach on their side.
5:53 Email from Bloomex offering a $75.00 store credit.
What I paid was $134.19 for 0.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - delivered too late 
- Bloomex - dead flowers 
- Bloomex - buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - horrible service! 
- Bloomex - flowers 
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered 
- Bloomex.ca - bloomex nothing but a rip off scam buying flowers or working for them 
- Bloomex Canada - customer service