Bloomex / Flowers not delivered!

Montreal, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:
2.5

I ordered flowers from Bloomex to be delivered to a friend in Montreal. The flowers were not delivered. The company insisted they were and refused replacement or refund. The office was very confused and at one point arranged a second delivery date. At that time they again said the flowers had been delivered and refused further arrangements.

In reading the fine print on the internet I found the company states that they are NOT responsible for flowers that are not delivered. What a scam!!!

Comments

Mi
  14th of Feb, 2008
I had a very unpleasant experience with Bloomex: They did not deliver the day they said they will, they deliver a cheaper and different bouquet than the one that was ordered and they never responded to my emails and one person hang up on me when I tried to explain what was going on!!!
Fr
  15th of Feb, 2008
ordered flowers for valentines, they said it would be delivered for 5. it wasnt delivered at all. the part that really got me fired up was the next day when i called to get my money back, they said they would try to make up some flowers and send them out that day.

what's the point in sending valentines day flowers, the day after valentines?
El
  19th of Feb, 2008
Bloomex is terrible! I ordered flowers (on the 14th) for my mother's birthday (on Sunday the 17th.) Hours after them not showing up, I decided to investigate. I go onto the website and amongst their ridiculous policies, I managed to find out they don't deliver on Sundays! When I selected Sunday's date, I was not informed of this. No where in the ordering process is this information revealed, like similar websites. Then I discover they can't deliver the next day either because Alberta has a new holiday. So I change the address Sunday night to my mother's workplace ($10 fee), to be delivered on Tuesday. Tuesday rolls around and my mother gets home from work, without flowers. She does come home to a message on the answering machine, however. They tried delivering them to that address. I tried to get in contact with Bloomex via their 'Live help online support.' Several hours and several different people later, they finally tell me they will be delivered to correct address the following day. I figure they will be dead by the time they arrive. And after these stories, I suppose I should ask her to take a picture and send it to me.
Jo
  26th of Feb, 2008
Bloomex is terrible to deal with.

Their contact company in Edmonton Alberta sent flowers that were half dead. When requested to resolve the problem they stopped responding to emails etc. Its been about 7 months and no one has responded or returned a call.

I can only say - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BLOOMEX if you want customer service or to be treated fairly.

BAN BLOOMEX!

Fax
Email lokhonia@idirect.com
Ma
  16th of Apr, 2008
I ordered a large basket for my Daughter's new business venture. The flowers were to be dilivered on the 9th of April. They were delivered one day late. I paid by AMEX -$115.00 for and ëxtra large basket of plants"They received a flower arrangement(broken Flowers) and a box of plants, all scrambled up with soil all over and the plants were broken. After 2 phone calls and 2 e-mails-- still no reply.. What can we do??? Boycott their place of business. I'm close enough to do this.

Bloomex Logo Bloomex