Bloomex / No customer service for half dead flowers

1 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Order No. : 752092 Approximate cost: $100

No one from Bloomex has ever resolved my outstanding complaint (replacement or credit) for a shipment of almost dead flowers. I trusted this people and paid them in good faith and they have not honoured their part of the agreement (email PO).

Numerous emails sent, no replies. I even tried calling their toll free line - no luck. Bandits.

Very disappointing. I can only recommend that people avoid this company so they disappear on their own.

Jo

Comments

27th of Feb, 2008

DO NOT BUT FROM BLOOMEX!!!!

Order No. 791830 Approximate Cost: $60

I ordered flowers from BLOOMEX for Valentines day at approximately 9:00 a.m.. They were not delivered until the next day. Their policy is to deliver to business addresses before 5:00 pm if order is placed before 1:00p.m. on same day. Worst of all was the quality of the flowers. Perhaps they were left out over night in the delivery person's car because they looked half dead. I have called them several times but each time I talk to someone they state that someone will get back to me shortly. So far, two weeks later, all they have tried to do is give me a 15% discount coupon. I guess they expect me to buy some more dead flowers! I am now going to contact the Better Business Bureau as well as the Ontario Concumer Protection Branch. I will also call VISA to cancel this charge since they failed to meet their end of the contractural aggreement by failing to deliver the same day the order was rendered.

Save yourself a whole lot of trouble and purchase your flowers elsewhere. My wife is a teacher and she has already spread the word around the school like a wild fire! Please do the same!

Chris

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Today every one wants something for nothing and people are so fast to jump the gun and run at the jaw ... that they don't bother to read policies or emails regarding there orders .. they just figure if the stamp thier feet and yell and scream at the operator they will get what they want ... I have ordered several times from Bloomex and yes my order was even changed once, not really a big deal, , if you read the policy it clearly says that if that product is unavailable it will be substituted for one of equal value ... PEOPLE NEED TO START PAYING ATTENTION IN THIS FAST PACE SOCIETY THAT WE LIVE IN ...