Bloomex / Terrible service!
So, I ordered flowers (on the 14th) for my mother's birthday (on Sunday the 17th.) Hours after them not showing up, I decided to investigate. I go onto the website and amongst their ridiculous policies, I managed to find out they don't deliver on Sundays! When I selected Sunday's date, I was not informed of this. No where in the ordering process is this information revealed, like similar websites. Then I discover they can't deliver the next day either because Alberta has a new holiday. The website says they will deliver Saturday or Monday, whichever is closer to the date. (Call me crazy, but if I placed the order Thursday, Saturday would have been a good choice! Better a day early than 2 days late.) Anyway, I change the address on Sunday night to my mother's workplace ($10 fee), to be delivered on Tuesday since she would not be home. Tuesday rolls around and my mother gets home from work, without flowers. She does come home to a message on the answering machine, however. They tried delivering them to that address. (A fee is usually charged if no one is there to accept them. For their sake, let's hope not!) I tried to get in contact with Bloomex via their 'Live help online support.' Several hours and several different people later, they finally tell me they will be delivered to correct address the following day. Am I in the wrong to feel like I am owed... something?!
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - ordered gift basket for parents 65th wedding anniversary on august 9th for august 14th delivery. order #02264293 has still not arrived.
- Bloomex Flowers - bloom-02218535
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - quality and customer service
- Bloomex - late delivery and missing product