Big Bazaar / Big Bazaar is very poor in customer service and matured in false commitment

1 India Review updated:

Big Bazaar Hyderabad is not good the logistics of home delivery of right goods. I bought a Sofa set, which they did not deliver on time and as they came delivered with wrong product. When i called them, they always assured that another hr time they will call back and that 1 hr never come. All they do false commitment. Normal shops always deliver as promised as they need customer good will. For BIG BAAZAR it does not matter as people are crazy.

Comments

• Ar
      28th of Mar, 2007

I got the dining table registered on 26/1/07 and got the delivery 2 months after that. I have went their personally for 5 times and called them for numerous times. Every time they promised that they will call me in 1 hour but they didnt. They haven't given any compensation either. Very poor customer service!

Details:

Location: JP nagar, Bangalore
    Name of the persons involved: Yousuff (Furniture dept.)
    Mukesh (Customer service)

• Ve
      11th of Apr, 2007

I purchased a living room furniture set promised immediate delivery out of limited options for quick delivery. I have called so many times and they say it was come in 1/2 hr and i hr but has never reached me. Very, very poor customer service!

Location: JP nagar, Bangalore
    Name of the persons involved: Yousuff (Furniture dept.)

• Ms
      3rd of Aug, 2008

Big Bazaar (Kolkata- Lee rd) is really deteriorating in custmer service area..

Today I went to shop and I was told to give 3 Rs change which I did not have, I was replied that then they cannot sale but on the contrary I have noticed that the counter-man had loads of coin inside his coin desk !

How dare they tell me like that, just for a 3 Rs., change they refused to sell the products . I had a bill nearing Rs.3000.

I am really ashamed of such act being a Retailing faculty.

Why can't the HRD hire skilled personnels ?

Every month I spend there around Rs.10000, now just for a 3 rupees harassment it will be stopping my arrival in Big Bazaar.

• Ni
      10th of Nov, 2008

I purchased a Whirlpool refrigirator from Big Bazaar, Kalyani Nagar, Pune on 27th of october 2008.
    When I installed it i discovered that its bulb was not working (I don''''t know the actual problem).
    Immediatly I informed the store person and they regitered my complain aginst whirlpool after 7 to 8 days. And they gave me Whirlpool Customer Care Number (022 6000 8558) and complain no. 2158. When I ask them to resolve my problem ASAP they told me that there enginere will come to my place on Friday (7th Nov, 2008). But when enginere didn''''t come then on very next day(i.e Saturday) I again called to he customer care then they promised me that today i.e. saturday enginer will surely come and also they gave me Whirlpool Service Center Number (020 6523 1167) they also mentioned me the enginer name i.e Farooq. I asked Service Center then initially they refused to send any enginere when i insist then they promised me again that they will send one till evening but agin no one was there at my door.
    Very next day i.e. Sunday again I called to Whirlpool Customer Care and service Center they both refused to send any enginere on sunday as they said that they didn''''t provide such service on sundays. again they promised me to send enginere on Monday and till now no one called me.
    And each time when I called them they tell me that they will call me back but it never happend.
    Please do consider the value of time and money.

• Sw
      27th of Jan, 2009

Manager of customer care a lady is thr.in kalyani nagar, pune her behaviour towards the customer is very bad she is critisizing customers while purchaging some thing.Every day i m going thr to buy vegitables, accesseries & grossaries. it will be stopping my arrival in Big Bazaar.