Bharti Airtel Limited / renewal of post paid mobile connection
My mobile no. Is [protected], post paid airtel connection. The plan is advance rental executive - rs.999/-. The expiry date of the plan was 13/07/2009. Towards renewal of the plan for a further period of one year fron 14/07/2009 to 13/07/2010, rs.999 / - was paid at airtel relationship centre - reach communications, chrompet, chennai on 30/06/2009. The plan amount of rs.999 / - was paid along with the bill of june, 2009 of rs.306/-. Confirmation of receipt of rs.306 / - was received, but no confirmation was received in respect of renewal of plan charges paid.
The airtel relationship centre at chrompet, chennai was visited on 07/07/2009 personally and they were informed that the money collected from me was not transmitted to airtel. After my reminder only the amount of rs.999 / - was transmitted to airtel.
Arbitrarily and without my consent, airtel renewed the plan from 07/07/2009 and informed me that the expiry date is 06/07/2010. The plan should have been renewed from 14/07/2009 which should carry expiry date of 13/07/2010. Airtel do not seem to understand the simple mathematics of yearly renewal, i. E. , when a plan expires on 13/07/2009 and renewed for one year, the next due date will also be 13/07/2010 only.
Complaints were made and representations to nodal officer and appellate authority also were made, but all in vain. All of them inform that the next date of renewal will only be 06/07/2010 and not 13/07/2010. Seven days of the plan is straightaway taken out by airtel.
Please look into the matter and render justice.
More Bharti Airtel Limited Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills