Bharti Airtel / money making attitude

India Review updated:

Dear sir,

With reference to above subject, we already two days back complaint given for intrex problem in our company. Our company name was sjr I park, plot 13,14,15, whitefield, opp. Sathya sai bab hospital, bangalore. But nobody taken action at all. We are facing lot of problems with you landline phones. Before intrex facility is working but now it is not working. Means last no: 4 digits dialing facility. We trying to contact airtel customer care & contacted mr sushrut account manager, he is not responding at all. Really I am telling sir really 100% poor services you are giving. At the time of new connections your peoples are requesting so much after finishing your work, after that no response for complaints. We are really fed up with your connections. Where we can go for complaint & solutions tell me sir. Without intercom facility we are facing lot of problems. So much of loss for us. Concerns persons when we call them, they are not picking up the mobiles also.In this we should understand that airtel services very very poor & negligence. Please give me the solution to solve intrex problem.

Please take necessary actions at the earliest.

Warm regards,
Murali prasad. K
Admin cum accountant
Mob : +[protected]
Tel : +[protected] (Direct)
Fax : +[protected]
Email : sjripark@airtelbroadband.In
_________________
Sjr I park, easy life properties & management services,
Plot no. 13, 14 & 15, epip area, white field, bangalore & ndash; 560 066.
www.Sjrgroup.com

Comments

Su
  2nd of Oct, 2008
would you tale me sir why AIRTEL "voucher payment" customer get Rs 2/-extra talk time than "e-recharge" ?

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel