Bharat Gas / 62 days gone from booking date til not given refilling.

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

customer no 001215.card serial no 2255243.iam booking a refilling gas on-[protected] still 62 has gone not given me refilling so plz as per consumer rools take necesary action. to sri Rajarajeshwara Bharat gas agency. vemulawada,Dist,Karimnagar.505302 (Andhrapradesh.) i n d i a.Contact: [protected].

Comments

• Ks
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Terrrible gas ervice from Uppal PRAKASH Bharat gas agencie.

Agency every time I try to do a cylinder booking. First of all their phone line is all the time busy. And if one is lucky to make a booking which they promise will be delivered in a week's time doesn't happen for at least for 1 month.

For exampe you can check this Bharat gas consumer no:1411 . gas was booked on August 21st, 2008 and till data we havenot received the gas cylinder.

Daily we call the gas agency for enquiry they start promising it to get it delivered on that particular day (Aaj ho jayega) ( eroju pampistamandi, eroju pampistamandi)

This is really frustarting and disgusting.

We need to face theis everymonth, really this keep our home members starve.

I would like to suggest change over the dealership, the people who do not care 25 yearsold customers is no longer needed.

I would like to have immediate response regarding this and we need the cylinder today.

Thanks and regards,
    K.Satayanarayana

• Da
      26th of Sep, 2008

Cust. No 17328A of bharat Gas (Name of Agency is M/s Alok Gas Services, New Delhi, Thanks for call back and resolve my prob. Now i wanted to register on line booking facility, but am facing prob. to register the id. kindly tell me the solution for the same.