Bharat Gas Agency / cylinder delivery not on time

1 India Review updated:

We (consumer) are facing lots of problems several times with bharat gas agency – shravan gas services # 693, 7th main, cbi road, r. t nagar, bangalore 560 032.

First of all they have 5 phone lines which is always busy so for booking we need to take one day office leave and go to them.

From past 2 years whenever we booked cylinder they will say 10 days and we need to follow every alternate days and altogether it will be 45-50 days.

4 months back they asked me my passport and letter saying they can book the cylinder after 21 days and delivery will be within 2 days but still no improvement on minimum days even now they says it will be 10+ days.

One more major problem is I have a strong thinking that the delivery boys guff up the deliveries because sometime cylinder will go for 30 day and sometime time it is only 20 days same number of person at my residence and same type of food we make if it is 3-5 days then its ok but 10days …..

the service level and response by the agency staff is atrocious. they carry an attitude of who cares and do whatever you want. I am facing this kind of problems from past 2 years.

I request you to do the needful otherwise I need to take some other action.
Thanks.

Comments

• Mo
      2nd of May, 2008

I fully Agree with this complaint.
    I got fed up with thier phone lines. I beleave they simply put the reciever on hook.

• Fi
      4th of Aug, 2008

even I had similar problems with this agency, pls try if the e service works for you.

register and login and place your orders...

• Ni
      5th of Nov, 2008

The same thing is happening to me as well.

From last 3 days none of their nos is getting through . My consumer no is 76194 and have been facing severe issues getting in touch with the agency .

Now I will have to personally go there ...

This is a drastic difference of service levels between bharat gas agency at Mumbai and Shravan .

I somebody from Bharat Gas reading all this ??

• Vs
      11th of Oct, 2009

I am Srinivasan From Erode . I am Located In Erode-Tamilnadu . The Bharat gas- Ammu Gas agency is located in Erode-Moolapalayam -Tamilnadu. Their phone number is 0424-2282912, 2281275. My Gas connection number is 31415, I have booked the gas, but I have not received the gas after 55 days also . Ammu gas is not properly answering . Only, phone charging is increasing for us. The ammu gas(Bharath gas) Erode is selling all the gases in Block for Rs.600-700. So, we didnt get our gases at proper time. So, pls find out & correct it, Dont give gas agencies Such doing like this .
    email:v.srinivasan1961@gmail.com