Best Buy — selling defect products
I bought an ASUS laptop and within 30 days the usb 3.0 failed, and my track pad is starting to act up.
Best buy will not refund me the money, it goes against their policy.
My policy is I pay hard earned money for something that works. This should be illegal. I had my money stolen from me for something that doesn't work. I
spent 800 dollars on a defective laptop.
SHOP AT BEST BUY AND THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke