Best Buy / restocking fee
I bought a GPS from BB after I saw what appeared to be a great buy (Tom Tom reg $399. on sale for $179.) On my way home I thought that this was too good to be true so I did some Internet reviews on the model and found that the model was not worth even the discounted price. I decided to not to open it and didn't even take it out of the box.
The next day I returned it and the clerk asked me why I wanted a refund--I told her my story and she said "you know there is a $27.00 restocking fee"---I wasn't happy so I asked for a manager and she said "I am a manager"--I could tell that I wasn't going to get anywhere with her so I am setting out to warn everyone that Best Buy is a company that does't care about customer service--just look on the internet and you will see complaints like mine over and over again.---I will never buy anything from BB again but I will get my $27.00 plus of revenge.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300
- Bestbuy Canada Etobicoke Sherway Store - customer service or lack of
- Best Buy - sales and geek squad
- Best Buy - macbook pro