Best Buy / rude manager
I had a extremely poor experience at the Radford, VA store, I and my freinds had to wait over 1 hr just to get some one to ring us up for a home theater system, when we requested to talk to the store manager Andy, he came all wound up, and after listening tot he whole story asked us to leave as we were creating a scene, upon contacting the customer services department I got a long sympathetic talk and the crux of that talk being how can they help me canceling the online order I had placed with another retailer for the same products after being treated rudely at the store, and how could the customer service Rep. help me make that decision and place a new order with her, no formal apology or any follow up what so ever simply a email saying we will look into it.
The store incident was simply racial profiling and extremely poor in taste, we bought about 6K worth items online withing a few minutes and will never buy a cent worth of merchandise from best buy.
I will also write to Better Business Bureau and would urge others to do the same.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - oneplus mobile
- Best Buy - staff & culture complaint
- Best Buy - not picking up return
- Best Buy - online order
- Best Buy - returns/exchanges