Best Buy Canada / computer
Bought an Asus computer in June 2017 Since then the machine has been back to Best Buy or 8 weeks or a total of 40% of its time after purchase. During those times, they lost/deleted files even thought they said they backed them up, changed setting, which they did not change back and failed to fix the issues each and every time. When asked both the Geek squad Manager and the Store Manager if they felt this downtime was acceptable neither would answer. They will not honour either the OEM's warranty or their extended warranty, they simply keep trying to fix it, which they can't. Bottom line is they are trying to run out the service contact so they can do nothing.
Best Buy wants to sell you stuff, but they do not want to stand behind anything they sell. Avoid them and their warranties. Go someplace else or shop online, .
More Best Buy Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke