Bell Canada / long distance phone charges
Attention all long distance phone users:
Please check your phone bill to see if you are paying exorbitant long distance phone charges. I recently uncovered the fact that my elderly in-laws were paying approximately $100 per month in long distance charges for calls that were made in ontario only. They were on bell's old first rate plan whereby long distance savings only kicked in after 6:00 p. M. And on weekends. Unfortunately, due to several illnesses in the family, my in-laws had to make calls prior to 6:00 p. M., which is why their bill was so high every month. Bell now has a new plan, which costs $14.95 per month for unlimited 24/7 calling in ontario. They also have another plan, which covers canada and the u. S. For only $19.95 per month.in addition, there is a monthly activation fee (Under $5.00) per month for either plan. This savings alone is huge for my in-laws, especially since they are on a fixed income.
Please check with your elderly parents, aunts and uncles etc. To make sure they are not paying too much for their long distance phone charges. Bell won't call them to explain the new plans, they have to call bell and make the change. We need to protect and respect our elders, so please pass this message on.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - customer service
- Bell Canada - fibre optic installation
- Bell Canada - reconnection
- Bell Canada - billing - been overcharged