Bell Canada / service

Edmonton, AB, Canada Review updated:

Every time I speak with anyone from your company I am met with rudeness. Your supervisors are even extremely unprofessional. I've requested call backs numerous times now, and every time I have not received one. Now I must wait till Mon so I can do your job and contact you again, as your team is apparently incompetent. I have been a loyal customer for around 13 years and I have brought many people to your company. You best believe that they are all aware of the ridiculousness I am dealing with and are all behind me in this. So be aware that if the issues are not resolved you will not only be losing me as a customer. Your people continuously lie and think they will get away with it. It's unacceptable and will not be tolerated on my part. My first call to resolve issues was on the 26th, when your customer service rep hung up on me. Your store rep relayed incorrect information resulting in me getting charged for a phone for a year and a half that I had been told was cancelled. I am not asking for a full refund, but due to the way I've been treated after bringing all these people and hearing that they are offered free gigs of data after a year for being loyal customers I am fed up. I want my account balance exsponged as a sign of good faith if you expect me to continue with your company.

Kj
Jun 03, 2018

Comments

• Db
      Jun 04, 2018

Wow!!! I just went through the same thing. Except when speaking to a rep about rectifying my issue, ( which she had zero knowledge about) I asked to speak with a supervisor. She confirmed the number that I was calling from and said within 5 minutes I would receive a response. Well 3 days no response so I had to call back, to hear from a senior retention rep that if you use data quickly on one device you won’t get the warning that you have reached 85% just the text that you have reached $50 overage . It’s funny but every other time I have received that warning. As the sales rep ensured my family of four that we would always receive this warning as it was a major concern having a shared data plan. To top it off I have 3 of 4 phones that are clear from contract in 2 months, when I suggested that it’s possible I might not renew contacts after being a bell customer for 15 years, the so called Senior Retention Superviosr basically said that the same service issues would be with any mobile carrier I went with. I’m pretty sure Rogers, Koodo Telus and others wouldn’t be overly happy that a Bell rep was saying that those carriers also have terrible customer service and reliability. So frustrated spending $350 a month to a company that really doesn’t care if they retain your business. Yep everyone is just a number that no one cares about at Bell.