Bell Canada / harassing phone calls

Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:

Within at least a 24 hour period I am receiving at least a dozen or more calls from the phone number [protected], when I returned the first call, I was informed it was Bell Canada, and when I gave them my phone number that they called I was told it is nowhere in their system, I requested them to complete a full investigation and have my number removed from their system, now 3 weeks later I am still receiving phone calls to my number [protected] on a daily basis which include approximately 12 to 15 blank voicemail messages.
This is approximately 9 to 12 calls beyond harassment, something must be done immediately, specifically a cease and decist, please do not make this matter require any further action.

Pa
Nov 15, 2017

Comments

• Mo
      Jan 11, 2018

Hi,
    I can imagine how annoying it is to constantly receive fake calls. Yes it sounds very simple but the one who goes through it knows how horrible it is. These scammers should be dealt with. You can get surveillance and phone monitoring services. This way you can stop these calls and also find out who is making these calls. I know of discreet private investigation services Wilsons Detectives who can help you with that. I've used it myself therefore can recommend it to others. They are very efficient and good at this. First operational hour is free. You can check out their website and contact them. https://www.detectiveswilsons.com/ or email [protected]@detectiveswilsons.com.
    Thank you.

Sep 05, 2018

Bell Canada is the worst for constantly calling. I've yelled at them to remove my number. I've sworn at them. So far nothing has worked. I'm tempted to tell them to remove all of my services with them.

Sep 05, 2018

What I since did was contacted them on Facebook through private message. And asked them to remove my number. They said it will take about 14 days to take effect. i will post again after the 14 days to see if it worked.

Sep 12, 2018

I only had one more call from Bell the next day and no more since. So messaging them on Facebook did the trick.