Bell Canada / harassing phone calls
Within at least a 24 hour period I am receiving at least a dozen or more calls from the phone number [protected], when I returned the first call, I was informed it was Bell Canada, and when I gave them my phone number that they called I was told it is nowhere in their system, I requested them to complete a full investigation and have my number removed from their system, now 3 weeks later I am still receiving phone calls to my number [protected] on a daily basis which include approximately 12 to 15 blank voicemail messages.
This is approximately 9 to 12 calls beyond harassment, something must be done immediately, specifically a cease and decist, please do not make this matter require any further action.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills