Bell Canada / lied about billing
I was quoted by a Bell sales agent that I could receive the same service from Cogeco for a cheaper price with Bell Canada. I had paid $174 / mos for Internet / TV / phone with Cogeco and the sales agent quoted me $164 / mos with Bell. They also promised a $185 credit for switching services. My service was switched over December 23, 2009. I receive a bill for $205 on January 20, 2010 and in less than a month I receive another $205 bill on Feb 11, 2010 for Bell's phone / internet / TV service. I also receive a bill for my last month of service for Cogeco of $185 in January 2010. I paid a total of $595 for less than 2 months internet / TV / phone service. This is fraudulant advertising and a criminal activity. I am extremely disappointed with the Bells actual service charges and the fact that Bell is decieving potential customers of the actual charges for their services to lure them into a contract.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - billing/ payment - customer service
- Bell Canada - bell internet tv billing.
- Bell Canada - mobile phone
- Bell Canada - customer support, technical support and management
- Bell Canada - all services.