Beachbody / returned and was not reinbursed

20100S.VERMONT AVETorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 866-370-8218
Bought trough infocomercial and it was an automated caller I ended up receiving and paying for more than I wanted or order. Called got a confermation order to send back which I did and kept the postal delivery confirmation receipt was advised that it was delivered but they never paid me back. So im out the money and the product.

Comments

Sa
  7th of Jul, 2008
Greetings,

I was sent more than I ordered as well, I specifically said I DO NOT WANT any of your vitamins etc they are synthetic and I would not recommend them. They sent them and charged me anyway now I have the challange of getting my money credited back, stopping further shipments, and having to pay for the return package as well as my time and frustration. Beachbody corporation is taking advantage of "their customers"

Had to put my two cents in.
La
  18th of Jul, 2008
they are LIARS

charged me without my persmission!
I spoke to someone in customer service in India, they assured it would be cancelled but didn't give me a number, assured me the charges would not show up on my banking statement and they did.
Be
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i was placing an order online and thought i was going to only pay 20.00 a month it didn't even confirm what i was agreeing to pay just sent me a confirmation stating i will be paying 150.00 starting with 75.00 a month. i've been trying to cancel before they can charge my card since i wasn't agreeing to that amount. they have authorized my card but can't find my order i've been calling every 30min or less i don't want a mysterious delivery that now i have to pay saving every conversation with every rep. these people are thieves and scam artist.
Jo
  15th of Jun, 2013
We sent a money order to beach body mail orders and never received the product. Fortunately we were smart enough not to give our credit card number.

BeachBody Logo BeachBody