Beachbody / streaming and shakeology

1 United States

I have two complaints:
1. Last month I tried to delay my shakeology order for the next month. I was moving across the country and couldn't afford it. I also didn't have time to change my address. The mobile site did not work for me, I think there were updates done. I go to the website, did not work. No option for customizing shakeology for me. Now my three day window to delay my order was closing. On the third day, I contacted someone through the chat box. They said that my order was delayed and I was all good. Well, two weeks later my account gets charged and my shakeology arrives at my old address! I'm fortunate that my boyfriend still lives at that address or it would have been a bigger problem. I'm much more upset that I had money taken out of my account that I could not afford, after I had been told it had been taken care of.
2. Your streaming service, online content, servers, etc. Is archaic. Someone needs to be fired. I'm paying a subscription for something that works maybe 85% of the time and I feel i'm being pretty generous with that percentage. If your car didn't start 15% of the time you would get a new one. The website goes through 'updates' regularly, but all that changes is content getting shifted around. The problem with your site is not the content! Your mobile streaming is absolute [censor]. I have been a subscriber for one year and I thankfully haven't had to use the mobile app very often, until now! In my challenge groups, every single day someone can't stream a workout. Even more frustrating is I downloaded the workouts and still couldn't access them! I got up at 4:15am to get my workout in and couldn't stream it. There are very few things that are more frustrating, but also unacceptable for a service i'm paying actual real life money for.

Ju