BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com Logo

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com

Having problems with BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com?

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com Customer Service Contacts

1800 816 519 (Malaysia)
1800 1116 1011 (Philippines)
1800 852 3832 (Singapore)
+1 877 496 6522 (United States)
+44 870 820 0364 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 363 151 (Australia)
+64 99 849 404 (New Zealand)
+31 858 880 402 (Netherlands)
+41 435 082 461 (Switzerland)
+852 30 085 771 (Hong Kong)
+27 875 502 181 (South Africa)
+54 115 279 9714 (Argentina)
+57 13 819 593 (Colombia)
+52 554 741 1342 (Mexico & Latin America)
P.O. Box 471147
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com Customer Service. Initial BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com Complaints & Reviews

Biotrim LabsTest ultra

I live in South Africa and I ordered four bottles of Testosterone Ultra in December 2018 with e petted arrival date in January 2019. I waited and also send several enquirers but to no avail. I requested a refund instead they wanted me to place another order which I refused. Now I see they are promoting Ultra Max Enhancer. This is scary as I don't trust them anymore

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comTestoultra testosterone enhancer pills

I ordered Testoultra Testosterone pills 1 bottle which is supposed to be shipping free and only costed 1450 indian rupees which is shown here https://ultramaxtestoenhancer.com/#/in/checkout but then i got cut from amount of 10005 INR from my credit card which is almost extremely fraudulent amount money from what you've advertised & I request this order to be cancelled immediately as my funds are cheated from for what I've given price for the product for.

Since I only placed the order now at this very moment It hasn't got through the shipment protocols of it please kindly offer me a refund as it's so unfair that i can't believe my eyes the amount of money i paid for your falsely advertised product.

Regards
    Vishal.R
    Bangalore India

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comTesto ultra

This is regarding the order cancellation in the name of paras dutt by mistakenly order has been placed dated - 3rd june, 2020 and paid rs. 10005. Kindly request you cancel the order of rs. 10005 and please send the money back into the credit card. As per reviews on the google about the company is not satisfactory. They do fraud from recent past years. I have chat conversation with the team and same the girl is all the time. Kindly help me out for with fraud and send my money back in the same card. In future they are using my credit card with on the back side cvv pin.
      There is no option to cancel the order and subscription.

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comtesto ultra

I bought one 60 pills package, got immediatly charged on my C/C a higher amount than the one offered, and the shipment never arrived.
        Got a tracking number to be followed at the WEBsite www.worldwideparceldelivery.com, and the tracking information ends at the step 4: delivered to local post office, no more information available.
        This company Biotrimlabs offers products, charges for it, and simply does not ship them.
        A real fraud.
        Never buy any product from Biotrim Labs, you will never receive anything for your money.

Jan 24, 2019

Biotrim Labs — Testoultra

I ordered 2 bottles of TestoUltra January 2018. After a few months I received no product I sent an email to...

Jan 11, 2019

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — testo ultra

This is a fraud company. They have shown 1499 but taken 10005/- from me also. If any one has a power to give...

Jan 11, 2019

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — testo ultra medicine

I am from Baroda, india ordered for testo ultra medicine for Rs.1450/only on 5th Jan.2019 but after...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — I bought a product a year ago from you testoultra.

I paid full price for this product around a year ago and have just been informed by my bank that you have...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — any, illegitim credit card charge

My name is Fattah Shahin, from Switzerland My credit card has been charged since July 2018, every month for...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — committed fraud

I have been charged for items that I did not order 3x in one month. They have debited my credit card for $500...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comorder for eyelash & eyebrow growth product not supplied

I placed an order for the Eyelash and Eyebrow grouth product from Nuviate in late August 2018, was charged R1495.00 through my Standatd Bank credit card.
          I received an e-mail to inform me that there had been a problem with the system and that I should contact them to confirm the order, wich I immediately did.
          Since then I have sent numerous e-amails without any success. Every time I will receive a reply informing me that I should contact someone else or lodge a complaint.
          Needless to say without any resolution.
          If this is an honarable organisation, I would expext either the product that I have ordered or the immediate refund of the money I have paid.

Tana Kruger
          [protected]@gmail.com
          27-[protected]

Testoultra#Biotrimlabs.com — 6 bottles of testoultra

I am from India and I am unable to contact the India customer service number. When I was placing the order on...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comtesto ultra x6

Johan Bruyns - Cell [protected] / Email Address - [protected]@gmail.com, Delivery Address: 915 Jacques Street, Moreleta Park, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0181 South Africa. My order was placed on the 22nd July 2018. From that date up to today i did not receiced my order, neither did i received my refund. This people think thy are untachable but in the meantime they are plain [censored]in crooks. Just out there to steal from the public.
            To talk to them is like talking to a robot. So please anybody consider putting in a order with BioTrim, first read there reviews. Otherwise you will only be part of scam. I lost
            R2035-00 in this ordeal, plus about 20 phone calls and 20 emails. I suggest they change their name to NEXT WEEK, because that is all you are going to hear.

Biotrim Labs — overcharge/non delivery/poor service

On 01/07/2018 I purchased 1 bottle of testoultra for r295 zar from biotrim labs website, they deducted...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — credit card charges

You have been charging my credit card $13.95 on the 12/07/2018 and also 12/08/2018 I have no idea what these...

Brisbane

Delivery @biotrimlabs. Com — testro ultra

Sir I have ordered the testro ultra on the 2nd of May 2017 but until today I have not received my order yet...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comnon delivery of product

I had ordered Testoultra for 6months program and till now I did not receive bill nor Tracking number of product nor any reply of emails.
              It's a very big scam which our Indian govt should treat on priority basis since it involves millions of money which can be misused against our country.
              Today 16.7.18 receive email, told there is no bill. Email confirmation is the billing confirmation. I had Replied them asking the status of the product. But auto generated email received. Without any package details.
              It's irritating for me.

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com — non delivery of orders paid for

I ordered and paid (eft) Testro Ultra to the amount of R2, 035.50 on 6 April 2018. Over and above the fact...

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.comgarcinia cambogia

Solicite las pastillas de garcinia cambogia, el dia 4 de mayo, se hizo el cargo a la tarjeta el día siguiente, cobrando 1, 707.75, que no es la cantidad que mencionan del costo de este producto.
                Ya pasaron mas de 3 semanas, y aun no he recibido el producto.

el numero de confirmación es (#830066FEF9)
                Envío de producto: Pure Cambogia Ultra - 3 Pack
                Sitio web de envío: https://asgtool.asendiahk.com/
                Número de envío: ASL20180505MX1483833
                Fecha de envío: 5/5/2018
                Orden: E9AEC14F5176F732852582830066FEF9
                Requiero respuesta, y si no van a cumplir con el pedido, favor de reembolsarme mi dinero

Biotrim Labstestoultra

Biotrim labs cheating customers in the name of Testo Ultra capsules and have looted crores of money world wide, they have no support system and the chat system is horrible where the rep's annoy the customers by asking the same detail again and again and saying the same hare and turtle story to go and check with local post office.

# Remember no postal system would deliver shipments of this kind as I learnt from them, it's just a mislead by the company to keep you chasing forever.