Menu
BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com
reviews & complaints

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

148 complaints
3 resolved 145 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
H
7:51 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Incorrect billing and false advertising. Refusal to cancel order.

Was up early on the 22.06.2022 and saw a add on Google for Keto diet pills on special. The add was "buy 3 bottles for R595.00 each and get 2 bottles free. And free shipping" so I placed an order. The only time that I saw total invoice was when the purchase was completed and my bank account was billed for R3511.00 This is not what was adevertised and I sent a mail to [email protected] a number of times during the morning to cancel my order with no reply to my pleae to cancel my purchase. In the afternoon I recieved a mail stating that my order was shipped. I replied and asked why my order was not canceled. Now they replied and said. "Sorry your order was already shipped and can not be canceled" this is not ethical business practices.

Desired outcome: Full refund

V
12:04 pm

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Keto extreme fatburner

I purchase the trial porduct of keto extreme fat burner last june 17 2022 and accidentally click something because its written in korean and it popped up in my bank notification that it deducted twice the first o e is 41.05 usd a d the second one is 205.27usd i tried so many times to contact them on the contact support that provided by email and call but no answer the email is not working it reply to me "mailer daemon failure notice" means the email is not working and i dont have any conformation purchase receipt aswell till now i call them its long distance call still no answer i want my money back hope theres a solution

Desired outcome: Please i want a refund and it would be good if theres a response,,

8:00 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Order: AD898D5CBDEAFC5C85258838003761F2

I have paid for the products over 1 month ago but still have not received it and have emailed your support department with no response. Please provide me with your telephone number so I can speak to someone or cancel the order and give me back my money!

Product Shipment: Anabolic Rx24 - 1 Pack

Shipment Website: http://wpdstrack.com/

Shipment Number: ASL20220505ZA5570239

Date Shipped: 5/5/2022

Order: AD898D5CBDEAFC5C85258838003761F2

R
5:32 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Keto advanced fat burner order

I have ordered the products on 24 April 2022 to the value of R2460. Order Number 2E00362BFB. The payment went through and I tracked the order on the website with the tracking number that was emailed to me. Tracking number - Worldwide Parcel Delivery Service ASL20220425ZA5563042. It is stated on the website that my parcel was delivered to its destination on 12 May 2022 at 13:59:48. This is not true, I have not received any parcel. I have been trying to follow up with no success. Emails go unanswered and when I do get a response they just maintain that the parcel was delivered but cannot confirm the address or the name of the person who took receipt of the parcel. I still have not received my parcel.

Desired outcome: I would like the products or my money back asap

J
1:28 pm

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Keto maxicar

Pleas efind attached below emails that I sent from the time I placed the order on 2 April 2022. I only receive automated responses from them. I no longer want their product. I want my money refunded please

Desired outcome: I want my money refunded

Z
8:02 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Cancelled order #270023068D Keto advanced fat burner

The advertisement on Instagram is so misleading and the price is not what they advertised it for, so I immediately cancelled this order and want my money back, I have send about 30 mails to [email protected] with no response

According to the shipment tracking number ASL20220417ZA5557669 the product are still at the warehouse, so confirm that the order is been cancelled and when will refund be processed.

Folliclehel for R 3511 and myultradiet for R 1740 was deducted from my bank account on the 19 April.

Please confirm receipt of this mail

Desired outcome: Please refund me

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - testo ultra

TRACKING NUMBER: ASL20220423ZA5561425

I orderd this product on the 22nd april 2022 and for only Two bottles i was billed for R1852.00..This is horrible and impact a potential customer`s business relationship with the your company and it dents your campany image as well.

May you please reconcile the correct amount that you were suppose to bill from me and refund the other remaining funds..

(2). My second complain is since 22nd april ,i am still waiting for the order to be delivered.

Please deliver as i am waiting desparately for this product.

Desired outcome: Your rational and caring/urgent response to both my above Complaints will be highly appreciated.

9:49 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Service

Hi,

I had purchased the Trim fit and still did not receive delivery of it. The money was deducted off my account but I didnt receive the product.

Also they advertise products and when you pay for it, they deduct 2 x the value and they do not want to respond to the emails . That is just false advertising.

I have purchase 2 different products and yet to receive them.

B
1:59 pm

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Testo

I ordered testoultra on the 15 february 2022 at the amount of R1800 for 3 bottles.After payment i receipt confirmation of payment.I was also told that my parcel is been prepared for shipping.After a month i emailed the support dept.They told me that my parcel has arrived in my country.They send me a tracking number that was invalid.

I emailed them complaining about that number .They just say they will send a parcel in the next 7 to 21 days. After 2 months i told them to refund me.Now they do not respond to emails.

Can you please help get my refund

Desired outcome: Get my parcel or refund

H
3:09 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Health Pills from Biotrim Labs

Not only did Biotrim Labs debit 6 x the amount quoted off my credit card, they added my credit card as a subscription so that a monthly amount would go off without my knowledge. The huge amount initially debited has now gone out of my account and I have not received the products from Biotrim Labs. They are scamming people out of money and do not reply to any emails or any kind of contact.

J
10:15 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Payment / Refund not received

I placed an order as the product was marked off to an affordable price. My money was deducted from my account, much more than the advertised product! I asked them to rather give me the 85% refund and to date, no one properly responds to the customer request, only automated replies and zero helpfulness! The service experienced is beyond pathetic and I really will not stop until I get my refund

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a proper response AND my 85% refund

M
2:29 pm

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Keto slimming pills

Saw the ad on Facebook at first and thought it was asscotiated with Holly Willoughby…Decided to buy two pots to get one free at £70. The following day I noticed that £123 was taken from my Wife’s CC. This was about a month ago and after more than 20+ emails I have had no response. My Wife Angela’s order number is 130062A687. I started checking on Instagram, Twitter where they also advertise while checking on Trustpilot to see that they’ve been stealing lots of other peoples money but overcharging peoples cards and not refunding the money. I have reported to Action Fraud but nobody including Social Media will do anything about it so I am putting copies of all bad reviews I can find on social media every day but still no response…. plus am still sending even more emails. And, I even emailed Morning Live on BBC. It’s about time these crooks were stopped but I’m just one person…and all this for £53.

Desired outcome: Money back and them banned online and taken down to save all the other poor people

T
6:34 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - FRAUD: Keto Extreme Fat Burner PILLS

I am an intelligent woman - but today I was scammed for the first (and last) time. I opened an advert in Facebook for Keto Extreme Fat Burners and because it had a photo of a well-known doctor and diet guru in South Africa, I fell for it. I opted to for the "buy 2 get 1 free" offer at R695 a bottle. No delivery fee was indicated at any point and it stated free delivery - so I should have only been charged R1390.00 - but a whopping R2460.00 was immediately taken from my bank account. I emailed BioTrim straight away insisting on a refund and I am disputing the transaction with my bank. This is FRAUD!

Desired outcome: I demand a FULL REFUND of R2460.00

Update by Tracy T 1979
Apr 15, 2022 6:35 am

I am in SOUTH AFRICA

E
2:11 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Keto extreme

I have done everything you asked. Our Postal service clearly stated that this parcel is not in South Africa. Please look at your tracking number, etc. THERE IS NO MOVEMENT FROM THE ORIGINAL HUB FROM 22 JANUARY 2022. THIS HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS FROM 30 OCTOBER 2021! PLEASE SEND MY PRODUCT VIA DIRECT COURIER TO MY DOOR. PLEASE ESCALATE THIS TO THE OWNER OF BIOTRIM. HE IS CLEARLY NOT AWARE OF THE LEVEL OF SERVICE OF HIS COMPANY.

C
10:46 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Biotrim labs

Date on incident 8 April I was looking to order keto advanced and the different types of price and package when by cell phone goes off with 3511.00 of my card it didn't even take to safe place to order or ask for authority just went off this is very unethical please reverse that or 1E00411F65 if you login to site to cancel you cannot find that or where your order is sitting to cancel very disappointed candy

Desired outcome: Reverse order I cannot afford that

E
8:32 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - TestoUltra

Dear Sir,

I have ordered the TestoUltra 6 bottles on the 19th December 2021 it was confirmed that the package will leave on the 22th December 2021 and since then still no trace of products and no reply from your side. Please refund my money back . I am worried cause its is more then a month now and still no trace of the product

TICKET #7BB00-5D047

Regards,

Edward Sampson

W
7:29 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Cancelation of order and refund of money Maria Manuel [email protected]

Good day, on 13 January2022 I order Keto Extreme pills for R3000+. I did not see it was R1000 per bottle it was a special and I only saw the R550 special price. buy 3 and get 2 bottles free. It is too expensive for me. I cancelled it on 13 January 2022 at 12:54 pm. my email address is [email protected] no one came back to me there was only a space where I could type in cancel. It is a lot of money. Please refund me. My cell is 0729739629. I paid with my Visa card
My address
Maria Manuel
482 Sederweg
Bella Vista
6837, Western Cape

Update by William Manuel
Jan 18, 2022 7:37 am

please refund me and stop all orders

F
6:38 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Testo ultra

I have ordered testo ultra onlne from biotrim laboratories. Amount was USD19.88
After they deduct the payment i i saw that they DEDUCTED USD212.05
I need my money back please help i had no money for Xmas. So please help me.the biotrim laboratories email does not even work im getting error messages.i beg you to resolve this asap.regards Alphonzo Pienaar

Desired outcome: Refunding

F
11:55 am

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - Testo ultra

Price of Product that i ordered (testo ultra) was not deducted USD19.88
INFACT USD212.05 WAS DEDUCTED.
PLEASE REFUND MY ACCOUNT
4811 9300 2772 2023.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF IT CAN BE DONE ASAP..AS I HAVE NO MONEY..PLEASE DO THE TRANSFER.
MY NAME IS ALPHONZO PIENAAR..I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE REALLY GOOD COMPANY HELPING MEN WITH ED..SO PLEASE ..MY E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
CELLPHONE NUMBER 0814755638
REGARDS

Desired outcome: REFUND

Update by Fonni3
Dec 24, 2021 11:56 am

I just need my my MONEY REFUNDED..PLEASE

1 comment
Mar 04, 2022 7:56 am

MY HUSBAND EXPERIENCED THE SAME PROBLEM - NO PRODUCT - NO MONEY - NO COMMUNICATION

-------- Original message --------

From: pietervdm1965

Date: 2022/01/19 20:10 (GMT+02:00)

Subject: Re: TICKET #7A800-DB77B

I need an response please or my money back

[protected]

From: pietervdm1965

Date: 2022/01/17 07:51 (GMT+02:00)

Hi

Please respond. I have not received the PRODUCTS OR A REFUND- AFTER NUMERES COMMUNICATIN FROM MY SIDE

Vriendelike Groete

Pieter Van Der Merwe

[protected]

-------- Original message --------

From: [email protected]

Date: 2022/01/12 16:39 (GMT+02:00)

TICKET #7C700-5E934

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in our products.

We are sorry that you have not yet received the products you ordered and we apologize for the inconvenience. After making a purchase, products are generally received within 14-21 business days.

Below is the shipping address we have on your customer file:

C
5:09 pm

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com - TestoUltra, return unordered products

I have requested an address to return this product but after a week, I have not received one. I want to return them before the 30 days expire as we want a refund on the five remaining unopened bottles.

My husband ordered one bottle of TestoUltra, but was charged for six (although we did receive six). It was much more money than we could afford as pensioners.

Also there is nothing on this website which states that this product does not work for men who have had their prostate removed because of cancer. Simple reason, a man who has had this surgery cannot get an erection, and this product will only help a man maintain an erection for longer once he gets one (or so you claim)

Desired outcome: I want an address so I can return the unwanted items before the 30 days expire

BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com contacts