Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute Logo

Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute

Having problems with Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute?

+1 800 409 9768 (New Orders)
+1 888 220 8907 (Customer Service)
4910 Longley Ln Ste 101
Thu7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lipozene / Obesity Research Institute.

Complaints & Reviews

LipozeneOrdering over the phone for Lipozene

Ordering your product on the phone is a hassle you have to go through so many things to even finish your order instead of having the option if we want to hear these options yes or no we're forced to hear them and were forced to say yes or no several times I personally couldn't just hang up because I don't know if my order was placed and then I'm forced to listen about magazines if I want magazine I'm ordering lose weight product and you are wanting to sell me magazines I wish you would make this more simple for us to order instead of going through all of that I don't think that's fair to the customer that is just wanting to order this product I wish you would give us the option if that's what we would like is to hear your options if not let us order and move on instead of taking 15-20 minutes just to place an order thank you for your time

LipozeneProduct did not work for me

I originally started using this product back in 2010 I believe. I was also using Sensa along with it. I have to admit that back then it did work until I found out that Sensa was no longer in business without notification. So after the Sensa ordeal, which ended in 2014 I believe. I continued to use Lipozene in 2014 until now. I try to give things the benefit of the doubt to work. Until now, so I just stopped using Lipozene in 2016 because instead of eating less, I ended up eating more and gained weight that I'm trying to lose. I followed the 6 pills a day just like the instructions said. I did moderate exercise, tried to eat sensibly, but still gained weight and I'm in my mid 50's. I do have to say that I'm very disappointed in this product. I must've built up a tolerance for it and it just stopped working for me. If the company keeps records of people like me who tried it and it didn't work, should the company be able to pull up the customers names and see every purchase whether it be online or in a store and refund them their monies back? I bought mine from Wal Mart for get one, get one free for $19.88. How would the company resolve something like that. Again, so disappointed in this product. So my dates would I guess officially be [protected].

• Updated by Samanthia326 · Jan 17, 2017

This product did not work for me. I first started taking this back in 2010 along with the Sensa and had got great results. Then I found out that Sensa stop selling their product back in 2012 without telling anyone. So from their I kept on taking your product, moderate exercising, and dieted. Took the 6 pills a day like instructed. Instead of eating less, I found myself eating more and gained weight instead which I'm not very happy about. I tried giving things the benefit of the doubt and I gave your product more than the benefit and I'm not happy at all. I would buy your product from Wal Mart the 2-bottles for $19.88, I started back taking them from [protected] with no results. I don't know if your company keeps records of the customers who all purchased your product. I bought for a long time for not to have any results. So I'm very disappointed!

Lipozene — weight loss

I bought some lipozene on 3/5/2016 for $19.88 and it did not work for me in matter fact it put weight on me...

Lipozene — Refund

Hello, My name is Tramaine Harris and I placed an order through the automated system on January 1st, 2016...

Lipozene — No weight loss/Being billed for product not being recieved/Cancelling our order

We have ordered a one time special package for Lipozene & MetaboUp Plus, after taking the product My Father ...

Mackenzie

Lipozene — TV Product Scams

Warning: If you order a product, from a tv ad, you should never pay by check or money order. Always use a...

Lipozene.comI can't reach customer services, but their products are useless

I ordered diet products from the company www.lipozene.com. But I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy from them. These scammers sent me the products, but it was completely useless. Nothing worked and I decided to return it. I tried to contact the customer services, but these ### ignored me. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

• La
          Lakewolf Whitecrow Mar 10, 2015

Anyone having trouble with this product should contact a class-action lawyer who is familiar with FDA law. They claim to cure a medical problem, which is illegal. No matter if they have a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen, their advertising implies that it is 100% effective, which is against advertising law.

The FCC should also be contacted. There are laws prohibiting this type of advertising.

A class-action suit with media coverage is recommended because:
          1) Lawyers that take these types of cases only get paid if they win., and
          2) The media coverage will stop people from wasting their money.

As for the shills on here who are paid to write sterling reviews, as a writer myself, I am disgusted at your blatant prostitution.

Complaints

• Do
          Douglasgarrett Aug 22, 2016

Contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission and report this scam. Also, if you paid by debit or credit card, notify the Bank's Fraud Dept. and add your name to the list.. As to the comment by Lakewolf Whitecrow, I am going to show his post to my computer geek sons who take reviews as gospel!!!

Lipozene — Credit card

I hope this complaint gets out to everyone in this world, and if you choose to delete it its no problem...

Vancouver

Lipozenebadgering bait and switch, recuring charges

I called after a commercial on TV for a $29.99 for 30 day trial of Lipozene and was asked for my credit card number. Then there is a barrage of self renewing orders, additional products with self renewing orders, all charged to my credit card, offers of free Walmart, Target cards, followed by buyers club memberships, magazine subscriptions all at a self renewing monthly costs all to be charged to the credit card I have already given.
        I had to say NO to this automated teller over 40 times then was transferred to the most belligerent operator trying to get me to buy a free, Bahamas vacation!! If I had not written down the the phone number to customer service [protected] during this ordeal I would have this flood of products and recurring charges.
        I called customer service as soon as possible and spoke to Mrs. Bruchett at X 5169 explained my anger and disbelief at these despicable tactics and asked her to cancel my entire order so I can get as far away from this company as possible!!! She says she will cancel this and contact me with a confirmation number...
        Please look into this. [protected] unbelievable

Mark Oatman Aug 24, 2013

They put you on automatic refills and bill you without authorization. Very unethical. And the product doesn't work. Don't waste your time and $$$.

• Fi
            Firebir Dec 27, 2013

This exact thing happened to me. I was on the phone for 40 minutes pressing "2" to everything they offered. You have a very hard time reaching a live representative. This is a hugh scam.

LipozenePILLS DON'T WORK

LIPOSENE DOESN'T HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT- THIS IS A SCAM TO GET YOUR MONEY AND NO REFUND. THEY CLAIM TO GIVE YOU A $25 WALMART GIFT CARD AND NEVER SHOWS UP. I WOULD LIKE MY FULL REFUND OF $31.30 BACK TO ME.

• Li
              LIPOZENE Jun 19, 2012

Lipozene is a rip off and they promise you a $25 Walmart card with your oder and never receive it. I didn't lose one pound and very dissatified with the return policy after 30 days as they will not refund any monies. I will not recommend this product to anyone as it's money wasted. I would still like a full refund back.

Chayeroberson Jul 23, 2012

Well lipozene is workingbforbme so far..I take 6pills a day..morning, noon, nd night.i can take two pills with a 8oz of water nd I would be full like I done ate a full course meal..soooo I think it works it jus depends on what yu doing to help"!!

• Km
              kmy1 Sep 20, 2012

I just want to say that I did an experiment where you put a pill in vinegar and if it disintegrated in the vinigar, then it breaks down that easily with the acids in your stomach. I did a multivitamin, the metabolism pill lipozene offers, and then the blue diet pill they have too. The multivitamin disintegrated within 15minutes while the metabolism pill took an hour. The blue lipozene pill never disintegrated because of the thick gel layer that en capsules the little amount of powder actually in the pill. The powder only came out after i poked a hole in the gel with a knife. So this makes me think that the pill just sits in my stomach without the powder ever being released. Making the pill useless.

• Ed
              EDWARD H. SMITH Dec 08, 2013

I just recieved your bill for 136.17 but when I ordered this it was only 29.00 what are you billing me for ? and when was it shipped ? because I have not recieved you package.. Get back to me !!! [protected]@COMCAST.NET

Lipozenekeep charging my credit card.

I requested product which was going to be charge to my credit card. I was charged and about after a week or more, the product arrived. Since it was advertized, that I had a month to return it if not satisfied, I considered this was not fare, because I received the product after I was charged. So I returned it right away, and my credit card was never credited for that amount, instead, my credit card was charged again on 12/28/11 for $29.95.
            They owe me a total of $61.25

Lipozenedishonest practice

I completely agree with costumers who state that this company is running a scam.

I ordered the Trial of Lipozene for $29.95. I did not request any club auto shipment. Unfortunate for me with in a month the company charges my card for two additional bottles. The phone inquiry about the refund clearly shows that they are running a rip-off operation. There is no refund, simple dishonest practice.
              I wonder if there is a way to take legal action against them

Jose Justiniano Jun 09, 2012

to whom it may concern I writing you to tell you that your product LIPOOZENE suck, first you advertise in your commercial that you give a 30 day supply, YOU DON'T, it 15 days plus it takes over 2 to 3 weeks to your company deliver your product an when your product it almost over an you want to order another supply it together 2 to 3 weeks again, so like I say you guys are SUCKERING CUSTOMER for your product, PLUS I NEVER LOSE ANY WEIGHT

• Ka
                  KAMInvesting Jun 11, 2012

A Major Class Action Lawsuit has been filed by San Diego Attorney Ronald Marron [protected]. Join NOW!

Lipozenedoesn't work/won't refund what was not ordered

I ordered the TRIAL of Lipozene for $29.95 w/free S&H for my daughter. Then they sent two more 60 count bottles & charged me a total of $101.85. I called to get a refund, as I had NOT ordered any other products. They told me I was out of luck!! This company is running a scam. Nowhere on there website did they state they would send out, ahead of time, any other products. Even though you have a 30 day money back guarantee. I wrote to my Attorney General's Office. This company should be put out of business for FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!!

• Wi
                    william milliken Jan 30, 2012

i sent my order back within the thirty day trial. got a reply back saying they got it too late. product did not work for me. out around 136.00 dollars. very dissatisfied.

• Di
                    disapointed chris Sep 29, 2015

I ordered the online product it cost about 120 something I cancelled that and 're- ordered the tv deal cause it was cheaper. I never got my refund back s nd never got the product. But for some odd reason u got the tv refund back which was only 20 something dollars. But never received the online refund for 120 something dollars. Any suggestions on what do. File a lawsuit??

LipozeneWeight loss

This product does not work period. I did the six pills a day with the metabo-boost and not one pound came off. It didn't make me full, it didnt give me more energy and it didn't make me lose weight. Good commercial but the clinically proven staement??? Not sure where they got that and would love to see the proof. Don't waste your money.

Weight loss
                  Weight loss

• Ju
                      Justsaynotoladyfootlocker Aug 03, 2011

Wow, you really don't have a life archer. All you and your clones do is make derogatory comments on other people's complaints. Karma MF...

Lipozene — return issues

I took the product and it made me sick. I tried over and over again to return the product. When I finally...

Lipozene.comThere are just in it for the money

I found this company off of television. I ordered 2 bottles of this product called Lipozene. They promise that you will lose pounds of pure body fat immediately after you begin to take the pills. They also say that you don't have to change your diet at all. They also say that this medicine is for people who are serious about wanting to lose pounds of body fat. They advise that body fat builds over the muscle and around the waist.They also say that the drug is clinically proven to work or they will refund your full purchase price. They offer you a 30 day free trial. They send you a free bottle also just for trying the product, along with another free gift called metabo up. Well let me tell you what happened after I ordered this for my cousin. He is a diabetic who is very over weight. They sent the product after about 10 days. So there goes 10 days already of your 30 day free trial offer to refund it, if you don't like it. Well how can you tell after just 20 days if it works or not? Second its a big joke . MY cousin took a 60 day supply, plus used the free metabo up pills also and said he did not feel anything from them. The real clincher is this. The Lipozene does not work at all. My cousin never lost a single pound in 60 days. I think he even gained a little weight. So BEWARE of site. There are just in it for the money. You will be better off buying a grapefruit and eating soft boiled eggs for breakfast, then a salad with tuna straight out of the can for lunch. Then have a bowl of Special K cereal for dinner followed by a brisk walk. You will also feel better to. If you know someone in need of weight loss tell them not to bother with this junk. I hope this information is helpful to many people. Being over wight is no fun and can harm your health. It is so easy to put on the weight, But very hard to lose it. Good luck to all who are trying.

• Da
                        Darlene Pearson Apr 11, 2018

I did the same thing. The product is bogus!

Lipozene — Unapproved charges

I was going to purchase Lipozene from the company's web-site and I had filled out all of the information...

LipozeneFraudulent charges

Late one night I disabled and on limited income, was watching a infomercial on T.V. about a weight loss pill that needed no excerise program for it to work. Because I'm disabled I thought why not try it. It stated that I could cancel at any time and get my money back. So I called Mid Sept placed the order. On the 13th of Oct. I still had not received anything and they had taken $30.94 out of my Visa Card. So I called and talked with a lady which was very understanding for a customer service rep. and said she would cancel but that she saw that the item had been shipped. I told her that I had not received any thing in the mail nor was there any pkg. left at my Door. I'm house bound and no one ever knocked on my door. Nor did I sign for any package.

Well the month of Nov rolled around and I kept an eye on my Credit Card and there was no atemp to take any payment so I felt that the customer service rep did her job. Not so there was no notes on my file that I had called nor was there anything written about the cancellation request. So in Dec. checking my Credit Card all of a sudden there they were taking out $59.84 out of my Account and so I called them and they insisted that I had gotten the package and that I couldn't cancel unless I mailed it back to them and until then I stilled owed for the product. I told them I had never received anything from their company and they didn't care they said it was delivered even though they didn't have my signature for anything. So I guess I will have to go without food for the month of Dec. because those gamblers need the money more than us elderly and disable. Please if you think their going to help you loose weight the only way they do it to take your food income, with a smile in their voice and the TV ads. This is a very poor way to run a company. They call you liers and say you get something when in fact you did not.

• Sh
                          Sharon Pietrzak Jan 21, 2013

I have tried to get my money back, because the lipozene did not work. I am so mad I could spit fire. I want my money back and I mean right now!!! I agree that it was dumb to buy this crap!!! All I want now is my money!!!

• Wi
                          Will Willin Oct 23, 2017

bad product; shameful and dishonest outfit.

LipozeneUnauthorized charges

Lipozene ads say...100% money back guarantee! They LIE. I tried their product and didn't like it.

I called with in the 30 day trial period and was told to package up the bottles, put a return number on the outside of the package, name and address and other information in the box and ship it Reno Navada using US Postal Service.

Well, I did just that, but I didn't have the opportunity to get to the post office when it was open, so it took me 2 weeks to get there. Still have plenty of time to ship the product back. I waited for my money for 2 months, nothing was sent to me.

When I contacted the company about my refund they said I did not send the product back in time. I explained to them I had a receipt of when I shipped the product to them and they said it didn't matter, they did not receive the product in 30 days from when I called them to return the product.

They claim that it took over 10 days to receive the package from New York. When I asked the Post office official people, they looked up the time frame and said it shouldn't have been more than 3-5 days. There were no storm or anything else happening that would have delayed delivery.

I mailed the product back on May 20th they claim it was not received until June 5th so they conveniently say it was more than 30 days. I have called twice, I have written and they still refuse to give me my money back.

I can't believe a company who wants people to try their product is giving me such a hard time returning my money. I have never experienced such a disgrace regarding people's money.

• Fl
                            FLACOOGIE NOSE Jul 04, 2011

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT NARDA, THE YELLOW ### PUSHING THIS ### AND YOU CAN TELL THEY ARE FRAUDULENT.

sarcon Oct 01, 2012

With a handle like FLATCOOKIE NOSE or whatever your name is, which I suspect probably describes YOUR looks, it is understandable why you would feel it necessary to disparage the looks of others... especially good looking others such as Narda. Have you tried changing your handle to [censored]? You might just find it suites you.

Lipozene — Den Lipozene - just a plain lost!

I purchased a one month diet supplement from Den Liopzene, RENO NV that promised that I could cancel due to...