Beachbody / scam

I tried ordering the vitamins from Beach body after I got the Power 90 system. I liked the exercise video. It really works.

But my experience with the order line was a total horror! I don't know who is running the shop over there but it really is a scam.

I'm surprised these guys don't get reported to the better business bureau and to the state's attorney general's office.

The customer service person mixed up my order and gave me the run around. I even got hung up on when I asked to speak to a manager.

I would not even bother with this company. Buy the video off of Ebay or a friend but do not deal with this company. Once they have your card number, they will keep recharging you for no products. Use a prepaid debit card if you must. These guys are crooks with no customer service skills at all.

Va

Comments

25th of Aug, 2008

First I will say that the DVDs are excellent and I have no complaint with that, but the auto-subscription service is not explained well and to me is a big rip off.

I purchased the P90x program last year, love it and had no problem. I then purchased the 10 minute workout. Received the DVDs with a separate package of vitamins, which were a trial bottle of the vitamins. Then the following month I receive another bottle of vitamins and a charge for $33.75. I called beachbody.com and after being hung up on, after trying to use the website and after being told twice that their systems were down that I would need to call back in 30 minutes. Finally I got a person on the line and the sytems were up, the person explained that I was set up for subscription service and that I could cancel it. She cancelled the subscription. Then the next month I received another charge($24.95) without receiving anymore vitamins. I called beachbody.com back and was told that that was the second installment for the vitamins that I had received. Now I wondering how many installments will there be. $58.70 or more for a bottle of vitamins???? Very disapointed with beachbody.com.