[Resolved] BE2 S.a.r.l. — subscription fee deducted from my account without my knowledge
my account has been debited of the amount of 2.247, - CZK ( Czech crown ) but I have not subscribed to the membership of the above mentioned company. Attached I am providing an excerpt from my bank account and would like to ask kindly the return the above said amount back onto my...
Thank you for your kind attention and response
With hearty regards
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singles50 Customer Care's Response, Aug 14, 2019
Hi Dawn Davey, Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com. The team will look into your payment log and we strongly advise you do not post personal details on open forums. From the be2 customer service team.
More BE2 S.a.r.l. Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- Be2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- Be2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled 
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership 
- [Resolved] Be2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 - dating site
- [Resolved] Be2 - wanting to cancel subscriptions