[Resolved] BE2 S.a.r.l.subscription fee deducted from my account without my knowledge

Dear sirs,

my account has been debited of the amount of 2.247, - CZK ( Czech crown ) but I have not subscribed to the membership of the above mentioned company. Attached I am providing an excerpt from my bank account and would like to ask kindly the return the above said amount back onto my...

Thank you for your kind attention and response
With hearty regards
Ondrej Cizek

BE2 S.a.r.l.

• Resolution statement

• Singles50 Customer Care's Response, Aug 14, 2019

Hi Dawn Davey, Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com. The team will look into your payment log and we strongly advise you do not post personal details on open forums. From the be2 customer service team.

Kr
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Ag
      Mar 25, 2019

The b2 companies charged me without my permission. Even I don't know how they find out I have a pay pal account.
    I can't cancel my my profile either, and I signed up for free of charge.
    Ha it is a scam I believe because they don't answering me at all.

• Cu
      Apr 05, 2019

@[email protected] Dear [protected]@gmail.com, please email us at cs @be2.com quoting 'complaints board.com' in the subject header so that we can look into your payment and resolve the issue, we cannot discuss personal account details on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the be2 customer service team.

• Li
      Apr 02, 2019

I was charged €119.76 for Premium membership but I only signed for 12 weeks @ €4.99 as I wanted to try site first. I request that I be refunded the over charging to my account immediately
    Elizabeth Friery

• Cu
      Apr 05, 2019

@Liz Friery Dear Elizabeth, please email us at cs @be2.com quoting 'complaints board.com' in the subject header so that we can look into your payment and resolve the issue, we cannot discuss personal account details on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the be2 customer service team.

• Da
      Aug 12, 2019

I was charged R1999 x 3 months from be2 and I didn't sign or agree on this . ACC NUMBER [protected] .
    DMDavey .