The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Be2 — unable to cancel subscription
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I joined be2.com.sg in February, but soon decided to cancel my subscription with them. After 2 frustrating attempts I decided to just cancel my credit card, so that they would not be able to charge me again after my subscription ran out. Months later they are now sending threatening emails telling me that i should renew my account soon or they will take legal action. I admit i was dumb and got con but is there anyone out there who is able to help with this troubling issue or is able to provide information as to whether they took legal action against anyone ?
Here is the email that was sent to me:
The automatic renewal of your premium membership has failed due to a problem with your credit card/bank account.
Please update your payment details now:
Click here to update your payment details.
As there is a valid contract between you and be2 we otherwise reserve the right to take legal measures.
For any questions you may have, please contact us by writing to [protected]@be2.com
Your be2 team
Details of your subscription:
Subscription type: be2 Premium 6 month(s)
Date of last failed payment: 26/08/2011
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Be2 Complaints & Reviews
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam
- Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity
- Be2 - fraud
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors
- Be2 - theft, unethical practices, scamming
- Be2 Dating Agency - charged me even though I cancelled
- Be2.com.au - romance scam and payment for membership
- Be2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 - dating site
- Be2 - dating site, overcharged and the site does not even work