Be2online dating site be2 in new zealand

R

I'm disgusted! BE2 NZ! I agreed to subscribe for a one off payment of $29 For 6 months. I look on my credit card statement to find BE2 NZ has taken $299.76 from my card! I want my money back or I will be passing this onto the media. I'm sure the tv show FAIR GO here in New Zealand will be very interested in this SCAM! I see I'm not the only person in New Zealand this has happened to.

online dating site be2 in new zealand
online dating site be2 in new zealand

• Cl
    Claudia2 May 08, 2019

They are con artists and scammers. Do not deal with them. Contact your bank immediately. Block your credit card and get anew one. Sorry guys they have done this to hundreds of people.

• Va
    [email protected] Jan 25, 2019

Yes I am another person who has had money taken from their credit card without notification. I have tried to cancel this but to no avail. It is disgusting how people can scam others in this way without any conscious guilt what so ever. I have just lost $359!

• Cu
    Customer Service be2 Feb 02, 2019

@[email protected] We cannot discuss indiviudal cases via this platform, instead please email the team at [email protected] quoting "complaintsboard.com" to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your co-operation.

• Ru
    Ruby68 Jul 18, 2018

Totally agree - did the same and got the shock of my life once I saw what they'd deducted off my credit card. In addition, the site is crap. I didn't find it friendly to use and the search functions were crap. I kept getting matches from an area I hadn't selected and one person I spoke to said he was getting matches from other men when he'd specified women!

• Ka
    Kat46 Oct 04, 2018

@Ruby68 Same thing has happened to me. I paid for a one month subscription for $25 to find they took $99.90 out of my account. I emailed them but would not refund my money. One month later after I said I wanted a refund they took $299.79 out of my account. I have tried cancelling my subscription but recieved automated emails back. Will be canceling my credit card first thing tomorrow after seeing all the reviews that they are a scam. Really upset about this They also advertise themselves on Facebook. So beware and report them.