BE2 / online dating site be2 in new zealand

1 New Zealand Review updated:

I'm disgusted! BE2 NZ! I agreed to subscribe for a one off payment of $29 For 6 months. I look on my credit card statement to find BE2 NZ has taken $299.76 from my card! I want my money back or I will be passing this onto the media. I'm sure the tv show FAIR GO here in New Zealand will be very interested in this SCAM! I see I'm not the only person in New Zealand this has happened to.

BE2
BE2

Ra
Apr 19, 2018

Comments

• Ru
      18th of Jul, 2018

Totally agree - did the same and got the shock of my life once I saw what they'd deducted off my credit card. In addition, the site is crap. I didn't find it friendly to use and the search functions were crap. I kept getting matches from an area I hadn't selected and one person I spoke to said he was getting matches from other men when he'd specified women!

• Ka
      4th of Oct, 2018

@Ruby68 Same thing has happened to me. I paid for a one month subscription for $25 to find they took $99.90 out of my account. I emailed them but would not refund my money. One month later after I said I wanted a refund they took $299.79 out of my account. I have tried cancelling my subscription but recieved automated emails back. Will be canceling my credit card first thing tomorrow after seeing all the reviews that they are a scam. Really upset about this They also advertise themselves on Facebook. So beware and report them.