Having problems with Fling.com?

Fling.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 2, 2008. The latest review Membership - Fraudulent Charges was posted on Sep 14, 2021. The latest complaint Banning my account was resolved on Aug 10, 2021. Fling.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 58 reviews. Fling.com has resolved 27 complaints.

Fling.com Customer Service Contacts

500 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
United States - 33325-6210

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fling.com Customer Service. Initial Fling.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fling.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fling.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Fling.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fling.com Complaints & Reviews

Fling.comMembership - Fraudulent Charges

I registered at Fling.com yesterday. They were advertising .95 for two days. I was immediately charged the .95 cents AND $49.95! I contacted them through their site but no response. I want my charges reversed and membership canceled.

If a member of the fling.com team can please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to let me know they are addressing this issue and sending a refund.

JB Smoothe

Membership - Fraudulent Charges

Hi JB,

It looks like you opted in for the early upgrade that same day. Our team was able to resolve your request within a few hours. Just a reminder that calling the number that appears next to the transaction will deliver a faster reply.

The transaction was voided and should have dropped off.

Hi JB,

The transaction was voided and should have dropped off.

Fling.comDisabled account

I legit just made an account 3 days ago. I'm not a fake account, I'm not sure if that's what they think because I was blowing up but i want my account back I wasn't doing anything but Trynna be sexy online literally. and as well as Uber horny I didn't mean to make 2 profiles it some how just created 2 on accident & I'm not sure that's why but I mainly use fling. I don't know why my account got disbaled to begin with I wasn't doing anything wrong

Disabled account

Hi Leslie,

Your profile was deactivated for a violation. Access has now been reactivated since you agreed to the terms of service.

Reach out to our Support team directly at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding your account.

Fling.comBanning my account

I made a profile and had it for like 6 months then randomly my account gets disabled now every time I make a new account it gets disabled too. Says I broke the guidelines but I didn't. I reported a profile I found out was a minor but I didn't know until they told me they were underage after messaging them. The profile said they were 18 so I didn't ask there age cause it's clearly posted on the profile. How am I breaking the rules if I immediately reported the underage profile and blocked them and I didn't try to contact them again? Now I can't make a new profile no matter what email I use they still disable every account I make

• Updated by Wespvw · Aug 10, 2021

It’s ridiculous how they are making me the bad guy cause a minor made a profile posing an 18 or older. As soon as I found out I reported and blocked the profile. I did the best thing in my opinion that anyone could have done in that situation. It’s not like i kept talking to them after I knew they wre underage

Hi Wespvw,

We do terminate/ban accounts for inappropriate behavior when they talk to known minors and don't report it. If you provide us with an email address, then we can look into your situation. Please note that we receive direct notifications of consumer complaints via BBB.org. You can reach out to us there or email our Support team directly at [email protected] and we'll look into why the account was deactivated.

Fling.comMonthly bill

It has not been 48 hours and I've been billed for a month and for a two day trial I opened on Friday, also went on www.muc-td.com after I saw the bill for the two day trial
        on my card last night and cancelled, as noted in my browser log and screenshot taken. Please rectify when possible, thank you for your time.

Steve Simms
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Amex card

Monthly bill

Hi Steve,

Complaints Board did not forward the email address associated to the charges you are referring to. Please note that we receive direct notifications of consumer complaints via BBB.org. You can reach out to us there or email our Support team directly at [email protected] and we will look into the billing matter.

• Jb
            JB Smoothe Sep 14, 2021

I am having this same issue. Was it resolved for you and in a timely manner?

Fling.comSame girls sign in and say nothing & charged me without authorization

The same girls log in like spies and don't give any feedback it's like they are spies for the piece of turd that took 40$ and was trying to take more the crackhead would have drained my account if I hadn't changed my debit card I can get the same account action without an account. And my [censored] paid 119$ with no action I haven't hit any pussy or crack cause this hater is trying to hog every thing not to mention he took 9$ two more times and the app said if I don't get laied with in 3 months they would pay for a [censored]. But I tell you what I would rather do is get my money back cause clearly the guy running the app has std or gay trying to give a [censored] something to pass it on. Oh and I thank the [censored] boy needs to give us all most our money or I can file a lawsuit on stealing my pics and selling them I got the screen shot on it as well if my money ain't on my card by 8am in the morning my lawyer Mr kivets will be getting a sapiena

Same girls sign in and say nothing & charged me without authorization

Hi Crowuno,

The screenshot you provided is not related to our site. However, we may have located a profile associated with your username which had older charges from March of this year. An email has been sent to clear up the action you'd like to take and ensure we have the correct profile. You can also get in contact with us via BBB.org or email us at [email protected]

Fling.comMy account

My accounts have been disabled, my first one [protected]@gmail.com then when I made a new one with [protected]@escoffier.edu
            I dont believe I violated any rules, I cant figure out why even when I made a new account it got deactivated less than 24 hours after making it, I just want it reactivated and for this to not happen again
            I dont know why it got deactivated

• Fling.com's response · Jul 07, 2021

Hi Rivka, your profile was sent a warning for violating our terms. We see that your profile is now active since you agreed to our terms of service.

Please note that we receive direct notifications of consumer complaints via BBB.org. You can reach out to us there or email our Support team directly at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding your account.

Fling.comImproper billing

On 4/21/21 I requested to be reimbursed the payment that was taken out of my account without my consent because Initially I was told that I would pay $9.95 and then after 7 days be charged $49.96 which I agreed too. however I notice that on my bank statement that I was charged $9.95 and $49.96. I informed them that I requested to be reimbursed both amounts due to negligence and my profile removed. so far I havent heard from them I made it clear that their noncompliance will result in your reporting to the FTC and legal matters. I took a screen shot of the fine print before I submitted the order so theres my proof.

Improper billing

• Fling.com's response · Jul 07, 2021

Hi Rene, I see that you called our Support team the following day. The agent was able to provide the credit you requested and resolved the matter for you.

Please note that we receive direct notifications of consumer complaints via BBB.org. You can reach out to us there or email our Support team directly at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding your refund.

Fling.comMy account being disabled

My account is disabled and I don't understand why I contacted support and still no response I've asked them to help me if I did something wrong I don't understand how this works I've never rlly used it till this past week for the first time but I don't understand how everything works so I'm just trying to get my account back and want to know what I did so I won't do it again I don't want to loose my account because of something I didn't know I did or didn't do so can anyone help me please?????

• Fling.com's response · Mar 15, 2021

Hi Dessire, we can look into the profile if you provide us with an email address. Please note that we receive direct notifications of consumer complaints via BBB.org. You can reach out to us there or email our Support team directly at [email protected] and we'll look into why the account was deactivated.

Oct 12, 2020

Fling.com — Over charge my bank card and overdrafted my account costing me all in all so far far

I have 2 things this first one is just that I sure wish the fling people or somewhere would let people know...

Oct 06, 2019

Fling.com — dating site

I was online returning messages. I looked at the football game a second, when I looked back I was logged out...

Oct 05, 2019

Fling.com — credits

Hi ; Last night when I finish what I was doing on the site I had 12 credits left . At the moment I have 0 ...

Aug 12, 2019

Fling.com — upgrade requirements

Addendum ; please I would like to talk to many people, but right now I can't, and I'm not sure I am...

Fling.commy pictures used to create fake profile page of me

I already explained and submitted! I want this removed immediately!! My husband and his buddies created a fake profile page of me using all my pictures and nude ones!! I do not have an account with fling!! I want it gone, I want all the information and email of who created this of me and want to take legal action!! I need to hear back from someone immediately!!! They are naked pictures of me!! Please help me immediately!😭😭😭
                  Thank you, Jennifer Degan [protected]
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Fling.comdating site

I had signed up with this website under the impression that it was free then I went to sign up and message other members and it would lock not let me message under ma'am members so then it wanted me to sign up for a free trial I tried to sign up for the free trial and it will not work it sends me to the alternative billing page which will not work either and I am very disappointed because I heard great things about this website and 1A to use it in order to hook up and possibly date with people

Jan 19, 2019

Fling — Hookup/Dating

Of the 10 woman I interacted with on Fling, every single one of them were scammers. Quickly requesting phone...

Fling.com — membership credits

I tried to send a message & it said I have run out of credit So I put £5.50 on when I sent my message i...

Fling.com — about fling.com website

Hello, yesterday my credit card is used for 49 dollars without my notice. It was about membership. I don't...

Fling.com — social network

i pay 9.99 for 7 days and send 2 messages and now, whenever i want to send a message to anyone it says that...

Fling.com — payment & account removal.

Good day, I attempted to cancel automatic subscription (three times) 2 days ago and this morning I see a...

Fling.com — re: renewal of firearms permit

We did not use your service, but we are charged for it on my credit card; We went straight through the police...