Bata India Ltd / poor quality shoes - hush puppies
I have been a loyal customer of Bata now for last 25 years. I had purchased a pair of Hush Puppies shoes from the Bata showroom at Gokhale Road, Thane (W) on September 10,2007
When I walked out of the showroom I was a happy customer and had thought that this was the right decision I had made.
I had used these shoes only for a week and the so called best branded shoes sole cracked in just a weeks time.
I went to the showroom and asked them to replace the shoes as per the policy vide my complaint no 265 on September 25,2007
But I was treated so badly by the manager over there that had forced me to beleive that I should never buy BATA.
This belief was reinstated time and again since it has been over 15 days I have been following up with them without any response. Whenever I call up I get a response we do not know about this. Whenever I visit I get a response kindly check after 3-4 days.
If this is the kind of aftersales service for the premium brand and for a customer loyal since 25 years then what can we expect from the company?
I would definitely expect atleast a response for this complaint.
More Bata India Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - bad quality shoes 
- Bata India - showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box
- Bata - complaint