Bata India / The quality of the both shoes is different

I purchased BATA shoes (Shoes size N0. 3 in Black clour, Rs. 199/=, Cash Memo No. 11786 on 21st January 2007) for my son from BATA authorised dealer 5940/084 Shop No. C002, Sanpada Railway Station Complex, Sanpada(E), Navi Mumbai-400 705 Maharashtra, INDIA.

It is observed that, the quality of the both shoes is different i.e. one shoe is rough finishing (Matt) and another is glossy finishing. The manufacturing date July 2005 was mentioned on packing box.

I was complaint in that shop, they refused to replaced that shoes. Suggest everyone do not buy Bata products!

A  25th of Jan, 2007 by
I had purchased one pair of Bata shoes Model No. 801 - 6553 From BATA SHOE STORE (WBST. NO.-19220014173, CST No.-19220014270) at Asansol on 28/02/2006 (Cash memo No.15965) Rs.1099/-.

After using the shoe for only 1 month the upper portion leather was getting cracked & the signing surface was falling out during brushing & Polishing ultimately the shoe is not usable.

With much regrets I had approached the Bata Shop from where I had purchased the shoe & lodge my complain on 20th Nov’2006. The manager of the shop neither received my complain nor taking any action to replace the shoe pair. As a result I have lost faith on Bata Shoes!
A  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mr. Gajanan V. Jog from Mumbai, working as a Marketing Manager in a Export Firm.

I had bought pair of Shoes of BATA Ambassador a year before.

And since then I wore them hardly 3-4 times while having special occasions, and surprisingly the left shoe sole has cracked into 2. Can you explain what is quality standards you are maintaining before you sell your products.

I am very much dissatisfied with this experience, the only reason I bought for being Indian to buy Indian products.

After paying Rs. 1400-1500 if this the quality you are providing is not acceptable as a consumer.

Kindly let me know your answer on the matter.

Gajanan V. Jog