Bata India / The quality of the both shoes is different
I purchased BATA shoes (Shoes size N0. 3 in Black clour, Rs. 199/=, Cash Memo No. 11786 on 21st January 2007) for my son from BATA authorised dealer 5940/084 Shop No. C002, Sanpada Railway Station Complex, Sanpada(E), Navi Mumbai-400 705 Maharashtra, INDIA.
It is observed that, the quality of the both shoes is different i.e. one shoe is rough finishing (Matt) and another is glossy finishing. The manufacturing date July 2005 was mentioned on packing box.
I was complaint in that shop, they refused to replaced that shoes. Suggest everyone do not buy Bata products!
More Bata India Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - Poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - Poor quality shoes - Hush Puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - Soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - Shoes worn out 
- Bata India - Sole cut 
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box
- Bata - complaint
- Bata - bata slippers insole very corrupt condition
- Bata - Ladies shoes defect within 1 month