Having problems with Boot Barn?

Boot Barn reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2012. The latest review Store manager was posted on Mar 18, 2020. Boot Barn has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Boot Barn has resolved 0 complaints.

Boot Barn Customer Service Contacts

Sun24h
Store Locator

Mailing Address
PO Box 12445, Wichita, KS 67277-2445

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boot Barn Customer Service. Initial Boot Barn complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boot Barn above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boot Barn. Discuss the issues you have had with Boot Barn and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Boot Barn Complaints & Reviews

Mar 18, 2020

Boot Barn — Store manager

The store manager, talk about employees behind their back and tore down the other female employees working...

Boot BarnAssociate

I went to bootbarn at valley view mall cause I hadn't been since it had opened while I was shopping in the girls section. And I over heard two workers talking to each other. One seemed like a manager and the other one I don't know. But all I heard was the guy cussing and talking to his employee like she didn't have any common sense. As I was walking up to the register to check out I asked the girl who that was. And she said it was her manager. I didn't say anything about it to her. But I don't think that's the right way for a manager to talk to his employees. I will not be shopping here anymore. I believe everyone deserves to be treated with respect no matter ow high on the Totem pole.

Oct 08, 2019

Boot Barn — customer service

Lina was extremely rude when my fiance and i went into to purchase jeans and boots. when we asked where...

Jun 09, 2019

Boot Barn — left sunglasses in store went back to retrieve them

I left a pair of Coasta sunglasses in the Marshall Texas store. I went back with my mother and told them they...

Boot Barn — horrible customer service

My daughter ordered some boots online in January for her wedding. They were too small so we took them into...

Boot Barn — don't use this website

Don't use them if you don't want to be poorly treated. I purchased shoes, paid for an expedited shipping and...

Boot Barnincredibly difficult ordering process

I don't have time to sit on hold and talk to someone for the 3rd time on this issue so I decided to email them. I ordered a sweater, it was cancelled on their end with no reason, I called and reordered, the wrong item was sent, I had a $30 coupon (due to boots I purchased in the summer) was charged the correct amount of $15.26 on 10/5. Now I see 2 pending charges of $33.29 on 10/16 and $41.97 on 10/22 which I shouldn't be charged ANYTHING - I haven't even received the correct item yet and the wrong item has been returned. I don't even want the sweater anymore, just give me money back and stop charging me!

Boot Barnpoor customer service

Treated very poorly. Manager at the Ocala, Florida Boot Barn has zero customer service skills in my opinion. What an attitude.

I found the employees to be friendly and helpful. The manager showed up, and immediately it was a [censor]-fest. Wasted an hour trying things on. Abandoned my potential purchase due to her poor people skills. I'll shop elsewhere.

Boot Barncustomer service

I placed an order on-line December 7th, order still hadn't shipped by the 12th! I called to inquire, I was told that my order was shipping that day and I would receive an email confirmation. 5 pm came and still no email. I called again and was told it hadn't shipped and it would take 5-8 days to process the order. I then asked if I could upgrade my shipping and was told no changes could be made! My package didn't ship until the 14th, it is now the 19th and I still don't have it! These items are Christmas gifts that still need to be wrapped ( not an option)and shipped out of state, needless to say I will never order online from this company ( who recently bought Sheplers) and the kids won't get their presents before Christmas!
        Terrible Customer service!

Boot Barnreturn

I ordered my husband a pair of boots for Valentine's Day online. I noticed the order never went thru so I called. They said the order didn't show in their system so they had me place a second order. I received both orders. The boots didn't fit so I sent one back for an exchanged and was promised a call tag to send back the second pair since it was their error. 2 months later calling them repeatedly I finally today got a label by speaking with a supervisor. She said that they didn't have my email correct even though I have confirmed my email with many reps prior to her. I asked if they had a discount or anything for my troubles and as a slap in the face offered me a 10% coupon off my next order. NO THANK YOU!!! I will NEVER recommend Boot Barn to anyone ever again and am seeing if I can file a formal complaint with the better business bureau.

www.bootbarn.comSeller fooled me and hasn't sent my order

The website www.bootbarn.com is total rip off and their shoes are awful. I ordered a pair of boots, paid for them and waited for confirmation email or the tracking number. The seller never sent the shoes, so I sent several emails and asked about the status of my order. Later I found out that he charged my card twice. I sent more emails, but no answer from them. I fed up with their silence. So I wanted to open a case against this seller, please leave comments if you haven't received your purchase.

• Bo
                Boot Barn Feb 18, 2015

Hi sandra28,

We apologize for just coming across this review and for your experience with our customer service. We would be more than happy to help you out with your order or any questions you have. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number, first and last name and phone number in order for us to help you.

Thanks,
                Boot Barn

Boot Barn — poor customer service for online orders

I ordered from Bootbarn.com & complained to the online delivery headquarters in Laguna Beach, Ca. That the...