Bank Of America - World Points Reward Credit Card / fraudulent advertisement
Fraudulent advertisement - World Points Master Card to get consumer to apply with false promises of Bonus Points
Website with the rewards was no longer existed. I do have a print out of the web page
I never receive my bonus worldpoints for applying for the University of Iowa Platinum Plus credit card with WorldPoints Rewards two months ago. I was told on 10-19-07 that since I applied by the phone they would not honor it. This is a total lie. The online website also provided a [protected] number to apply by the phone with a priority of FABHTN for the promotion. In addition, When I applied for the credit card, Customer Service Representative assured me that I would receive the promotional point by providing the priority code. I also have a print out of the web page.
10-19-07: I contacted the BOA CSR (A. Perez) again, I was told that I was given the wrong information when I applied and there is nothing she can do about it.
This is what I call a Fraudulent Advertisement.
It seems like again if you are only an insignificant consumer, you are on your own.
More Bank Of America - World Points Reward Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - a denied credit card dispute
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card