Bank Of America - Sonoma, CA / they lie and I lose $9000.00!
I took a cashiers check made out to me for $9000.00 to my bank of 43 years and asked them to make sure it was good because I thought it could be a phony check. The teller told me it would clear by midnight. I called the next day to make sure it was truly okay. I spoke to a man named David and told him to check this check out again because I still thought it could be phony. He put me on hold for about 2 minutes and came back and said the check was okay. I asked him again would this check ever come back to haunt me and be no good. He again said no it won't. I started spending the money and a few days later the bank sends me a notice that the check was no good and they took $9000.00 dollars out of my account. It took the notice right down to the manager of the bank and he said there was nothing he could do. Call customer solutions. I called them and they told me there was nothing they could do but teach the persons who told me the check was good how to do it correctly. They also said there was nobody else they would give the name of higher up than them so I could plead by case to them. So they lie and I lose $9000.00.
More Bank Of America - Sonoma, CA Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Hidden fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - lien release
- Bank Of America Corporation - retaliation on business accounts
- Bank Of America Corporation - debit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - claims department