Bank Of America / hugh increase in amount of monthly payment
My home loan was with Countrywide until the big
Bank of America take over. What a mistake that has been.
After a couple of months BOA deciced I didn't have enough
money in my escrow account so they increased my monthly payments $200 so I would have reserve in my escrow account. I asked if they were going to pay me interest on that money and they said no. I said then you don't need it. If Countrywide didn't do it how can you
just decided to do this. I have not been late on a payment and make payments every 2 weeks and its all automatic.
Why with so many families unable to pay their morgages
and Real estate values falling, why would a Bank be allowed to increase payments when an account is not even short and tell me well its in case your insurance or taxes increase in the future. Doesn't BOA already make enough money that they should have to pay customers interest on all escrow accounts. BOA has the rudest employees who are anything but helpful or concerned for their customers.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service