Bank Of America Home Loan Division / have not refunded my funds for services not rendered

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: hht@earth-comm.com

Bank of America took over Countrywide Home Loan Services Division and there has been nothing but Chaos! Bank of America cashed a check for appraisal service, the only problem, Bank of America has never completed an appraisal or even ordered an appraisal. I have been informed by the people who would speak to me that the $425.00 will be returned in about two weeks, its been almost 2 1/2 months now and I'm still receiving the run-a-round.

I did not know that a large company like Bank of America could steal your money, talk to you crazy, respond with bad English and block your calls when you call. Based on this bad treatment, I will never use Bank of America services, affiliate services or partner services.

I knew I should have continued all my banking services with Guaranty Bank! Someone, please help! Bank of America is worst than "Girls Gone Wild", its "Bank Gone Wild" in High Def.

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2010

Bank of America and its President, Brian T. Moynihan, and one Robert Flores who says he's "from the Office of the President, Bank of America" are arrogant [censor]s totally out of touch with the rest of us Americans. Case in latest point is that I go to my local Senator's office for help under this HAMP, BUT the arroganr [censor]s, Brian T. Moynihan, and Robert Flores, leave me a telephone number I have to pay to call them at. 214-716-4631. Zero customer service. Zero brains from Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan, and Robert Flores. Bank of America takes billions of dollars from each and every one of us taxpayers but won't have an 800 number in Bank of America's President's Office to handle these loan mods coming in from the Congressional offices or even their customers. If I could afford long distance, you arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores, I wouldn't be trying to get this legally required loan modification from Bank of America now would I?!!!??? No wonder we tax payers had to bail Bank of America out!!!

What arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores Need Is Customer Service. Businesses must promise long and deliver short to their customers. They must keep all commitments made to the customer. Never lie to the customer. Never give conflicting stories to the customer. Never give a customer the run-around. Always remember that the customer is always right. Put a mirror in front of you if you answer the phones. Put a smile on your face when answering the phones. HAVE and GIVE to your customers an 800 number you arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores.

Arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores, apologize for having a customer wait. Remember that escalatory language always breeds more escalatory language. Arrogant totally out-of-touch [censor]s Bank of America's Brian T. Moynihan and Robert Flores, without the customer, there is no business. Without a business, there is no job for an employee. Not the most difficult sell for most people. No wonder we taxpayers had to bail Bank of America out!!!