Bank Of America / owerdraft fees

1 Dunellen, NJ, United States Review updated:

It a sceem, how it can be legal? They charge me 8 x $35.00 using card from 4 days ago for $4-$6 charges, instead of nsf on check for $26.00 !! Witch went true 9.01 am, 9.03 am I deposit $170.00 after I went home check on balance (hoping for 170-26 and maybe one charge - 35.00) waooaw, imgagin my suprise!! And they have gots to charge you another $35.00 becouse you dinot pay their randsom on time ? They must be in cahoots with goverment becouse this is absolut bu... T !!! Sombudy need to do somthing!
Damage resulting = they screw me up completly I almast have hard attack, I have to go around city not to see "### of america" branches or logo!

Comments

• Bi
      29th of Aug, 2009

Right, it's Bank of America's fault you can't keep track of how much money you have in your account.

• Pe
      4th of Sep, 2010

Hallo, I have Bussnes Account With Local Branch in Dunellen Nj, Bank of America, last Year They, Charge me 6x $35 owerdraft fee for small $5-$6 charges After what hapen (with complains on the news) They supostu fixed in August 12, Today I just recive 8 owerdraft charges no $35 but 3 times $35! for each overdraft charge This is getting Rediculas I research That they have special program (it changes statment of balance and after owerdraft they go back as far as 5-6 days and choose the most charges and blame it on merchants, that you did so it can be lot of owerdrafts Do they just got better sceem program now? Yes They have my personal account and it stop after august 12 But they alsso have my bussnies email, (reciving bunch o stuf from them) They never send me one that seed August 12 not applyng to bussnes accounts !

• Bl