Bank Of America Credit Card / no monthly statement or bill sent
I have noticed that Bank Of America Has not sent me my monthly bill. I was in shock after calling them, that they claim they have sent each monthly bill.
I called the postal service and asked them to inquire about misplaced or misdelivered mail. They said no issues there. So I call Bank Of America today and the operator told me that they have had similar claims and numerous people in the same situation as myself. Is it a ploy to damage my credit or place me with penalties due to a game the credit company is playing for revenue?
I pay all my bills on time and dont try to dance around not paying what I owe. Please help me.
More Bank Of America Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns