Bank Of America Credit Card / no monthly statement or bill sent

United States, Pennsylvania Review updated:
I have noticed that Bank Of America Has not sent me my monthly bill. I was in shock after calling them, that they claim they have sent each monthly bill.
I called the postal service and asked them to inquire about misplaced or misdelivered mail. They said no issues there. So I call Bank Of America today and the operator told me that they have had similar claims and numerous people in the same situation as myself. Is it a ploy to damage my credit or place me with penalties due to a game the credit company is playing for revenue?
I pay all my bills on time and dont try to dance around not paying what I owe. Please help me.

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
You are in the EXACT situation that a majority of us are faced with. Bank Of America is increasing rates to a level where most can't pay and will be faced with bad credit scores and unable to purchase anything going forward. That will work wonders for the economy. I don't think we've yet seen the mess that's to come due to this immense bad move on the part of BANK OF AMERICA. I know three people who have flat out refused to pay on their cards going forward. It doesn't make sense that a credit card company is trying to compensate for their bad practices and truly making a very BIG mess out of everyone's lives. I'm not sure how the CEO's can sleep at night.
N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I also am one of those people who did not receive the so called "addedum" that was sent out regarding the rate increase on the BANK OF AMERICA rate increase!!! I never received this notification via mail as they indicated and I get my mail regularily with no issues at all in the past. It is examples such as that which make me wonder about the ethical practices that are being set forth, or lack thereof.

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation