Bank Of America Corporation / credit card

1 P.O. Box 15019Wilmington, DE, United States

I paid my Bank of America bill off on December 21, 2018 so I had a balance of zero. I did not know that an automatic payment would be taken out of my checking account if my balance was zero. January 3, 2019, I noticed Bank of America automatically took $253 out of my bank account. So, I called customer service to make sure this never happened again, and to have my money put back into my bank checking account. I talked to an associate and she said it did not matter if I had a zero balance the automatic payment would still happen. So, I asked her to close my account so it would never happen again. She said that she took care of closing the account so no auto payment would happen again. On January 5, 2019, I checked my checking account and I found that Bank of America pulled another $290.00 out of my account!!! The automatic payment for 3 months earlier. Now, Bank of America has $543.00 of my checking account money causing me to be overdrawn. I called again and talked to another associate and he said it would take 5 to 10 days to put the money back into my checking account.

Do