Bank Of America Corporation / closed my account
Bank of America closed my credit card account. The only thing I can think of is I had gotten a call where the guy told me he needed to update my information and I was reluctant thinking it was a scam and he wanted me to give my current place of employment. I don't know why seen as I opened this credit card many years ago, maybe about 15 years ago. And I've been working at the same place of employment for over 19 years. I'm have made my oayments on time all these years and have awesome credit.
They lost a good customer and this casted a not so desirable look for them to me.
More Bank Of America Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - scam
- Bank Of America Corporation - lack of tellers 
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank account
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit of check with 7 day hold
- Bank Of America Corporation - interest charges after paying the card off in full