Bank Of America Corporation / b of a branch closings

My family, 4 children and 9 grandchildren have been camping at Butt Lake (near Chester California) for 49 years. Around 15 years ago, you closed your Chester California branch, so our only B of A option was in Susanville California. This year, I discovered that you have now closed the Susanville California branch (Susanville California population is around 18, 000). I few years back I discovered that you had closed the Eureka California branch. I have been a loyal B of A customer for over 60 years and have always expected to be able to bank at these locations. I've adapted as best I could, but it seems that B of A is disappearing from the areas my wife and I frequent. I feel it necessary to complain about the unavailability of your branches and accompanying versatels. What is B of A's plan for continuing the closing of these small town branches? Should I be looking for another banking option?.

Vi
Aug 13, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      23rd of Sep, 2018

I placed the stop payment on debit card and account that I have transaction still went trough bank of america ceo is mob, his stealing from people of bank he knows to whom he can do .