Bank Of America — bait and switch fraud
This mega bank is playing bait and switch with CD rates.
We asked to move a CD to the interest rate that was advertised on their web-site, when the CD matured and I was assured by their Customer Service dept. over the phone, that would be done, twice!
But, after it was too late to move the CD, as it had passed it's 10 day 'grace' period, up comes a response on their obscure customer service page that "Sorry, that can't be done".
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - closed my account for no reason 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement 
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing