Bank Of America / bait and switch fraud
This mega bank is playing bait and switch with CD rates.
We asked to move a CD to the interest rate that was advertised on their web-site, when the CD matured and I was assured by their Customer Service dept. over the phone, that would be done, twice!
But, after it was too late to move the CD, as it had passed it's 10 day 'grace' period, up comes a response on their obscure customer service page that "Sorry, that can't be done".
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns