Bank Of America / credit card interest rate increase
I have been a Bank of America credit card holder since 1996. I have never made a late payment and my interest rate has always been 9.90% I've always carried a balance so the company has made money off me for 13 years. I recently received a letter stating that my interest rate is increasing to 15%. We all know that those of us that are responsible for making on time payments are now on the hook for those that do not. I was told by the "analyst" that this was a fair interest rate to charge me when I called to complain. I explained to her that although I would keep the card because having $30, 000 in unused credit is good for my credit score, I would never carry a balance with them again and they would never make a penny off me in the future.
Deliquent account holders should have their interest rates increased, not those of us with outstanding credit scores making timely payments. SHAME ON YOU BANK OF AMERICA!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - line of credit negative credit bureau reporting when mailing stalled 4 weeks
- Bank of America - debit card stolen
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank of america doesn't care about customer service in their branches anymore. 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud dispute on credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - holding funds