Having problems with Andhra Bank?

Andhra Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 425 1515 (Customer Service)
1800 425 7701 (Pension Related Issues)
+91 402 312 2297 (Internet & Mobile Banking)
+91 402 325 2000 (Head Office)
+91 402 323 4313 (Queries / Grievances)
5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad
Telangana
India - 500 004
Correspondence Address
Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 004. Telangana

United Arab Emirates
№ 212, Mohd.Sultan Belshalat Building, Kuwait Street, P O Box : 123144
Karama, Dubai, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Andhra Bank Customer Service. Initial Andhra Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Andhra Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Andhra Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Andhra Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Andhrabankfixed deposit purpes

My name is ramakrishna, and my father mangayya. My father fixed deposited 2005. That amount 11000, but problem is in the bond my father name mangaraju, and my name is vijayaramakrishna. Once renewel bond. I went bank witdraw perpose but bank emloyes not supported. They said your name wrong, father name wrong. Now I told any problem I can face. But they has no listen. I upset about renewal amount 20000.
Ater some days again I meet the manager. But I have no bonds. The bond was smash. I ask manager. Sir plese help my fd amount witdrawal. He said, you have no fd in thhis bank. What can I do plese help me

Andhra Bankdelay in service and rude response

I have applied for transfer of my account from Andhra Bank Amberpet branch to Saleem Nagar branch 4 weeks back, When i went after 3-4 days, they said inspection is going on and transfer of account not initiated, When i went today 1st September 2018, help desk person said Bank Manager is on leave, Upon insisting why it took 4 weeks to just transfer of account, same person rudely said that i am not responsible, go and ask bank manager Mahesh, I never see this kind of rude behaviour and also Bank Manager Mahesh is very insufficient and not capable of doing small account tranfer which is pending since 4 weeks which is very sad. Please take necessary actions on the help desk person and the Bank manager Mahesh, I heard that his previous branch customer also complaint against Mahesh because of his incapability and not able to do his work properly.

Andhra Bankcheque clearance being delayed for more than 15 days

I had deposited a cheque of indusind Bank
      Which was issued into my Andhra bank account located at Nirmal approx 15-20 days back and the cheque is not yet cleared.

After constant follow ups with the bank, the bank employees have a straight & Blunt answer """ Cheque clearence takes minimum 15 days"

This delay on behalf of Andhra bank is creating a major problem as the account maintaince is sluggish and pathetic. I fell like just stop using Andha bank services.

There is no bank in India which takes so many days to clear a cheque.
      In todays world of Internet Services and Quick Responses "ANDHRA BANK" still lags behind 20 yrs in providing todays services...

I would request you to kindly take this matter seriously and act accordingly to the "RBI rules & regulations"

If any queries or updates arise please reach me at [protected]@gmail.com

Andhra Bankdeduction of money with failed transaction

I have booked a ticket in garibrath(22406) in 06/05/18 and transaction will going on fail but the money 740 rs will dedut from my account .
        Transaction ID: [protected]
        ANVT TO PNBE
        Booking date 06 May 2018
        Travellling date : 01 June 2018
        Transaction amount : 740 rs
        Failed reason: No respons from bank
        From andhra bank
        Account no. - [protected]

Andhra Bank — cheque and return memo lost in bank

Hello, I am a account holder of Andhhra Bank. This is regarding the lose of the cheque and the return...

Andhra Bank — cheque clearance takes 15 days

I had deposited a cheque of Kotak Mahindra Bank (Payable at Par, issued to me in Hyderabad ) into my Andhra...