Bank Of America / fraudulent charges
Bank of America unethical business practices has hit the lowest of the lows. Compare them to any subprime lending institution, they would be rate #1.
Bank of America deliberately, fraudulently changes due date of credit card...then they CHARGES customers a $39 dollars late fee. I was informed by Bank of America after complaining that they can change due date and that the dates can vary from 1-4 days, whatever, whenever they chooses. Bank of America states to me that I should have ' Read the very fine PRINT'.
Bank of America, you are the worst. You are the reason that banks are going under today.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns