Bank of America / allowing checking & savings account fraud, then debit to my account without my consent

Aug 25, 2017
I filed a claim of fraud in regard to withdrawals from my checking & savings accounts which were not made by me. I filled out all the required BOA forms and filed a police report. BOA temporarily credited the charges to my account. Then their "Fraud" department reviewed my claim and withdrew the fraudulent charges from my account again. I talked to an Asst VP at the Seattle bank location who had the charges credited back to my account again. A month went by and I thought the whole ordeal was resolved. However, on 8/22/17, without any notice or my consent, BOA started withdrawing more money from my account (again) in the amount(s) of the fraud charges!

I am afraid to deposit any money in my account because BOA will steal it. As it is, the withdrawal has created a negative balance, which I am sure will accrue additional fees and income for BOA. Your money is not safe with Bank of America. At any time, they will take it and hope you won't notice it is gone!

BOA's "Fraud" department is aptly named because they are committing fraud on their innocent customers every day. I have been a customer for 26 years and it certainly appears they have now decided to change their business practices and steal money from customers.

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation