Banco de Oro / BDO Unibankcredit card delivery

We have an issue regarding the delivery of the credit card.which i apply January 2 2018, and my card approved February and Last February 12, we received a text message that the credit card i avail will be dispatched for delivery from 2go but when i check the address its says that it will be deliver to 16 Mindanao Street signal village taguig city I called the BDO customer service same date (February 12, 2018) the we received a text message and i inform them that the address is not correct its should be deliver on house no.#5739 Maunawain Street BRGY Duhat Sittio 3 Sta Cruz Laguna Philippines then BDO Customer service they told me that they already update the billing address from the system and they escalate it i keep on following up February 15, 19, 21, 26 the status of my credit card delivery March 1 2018 we received text message again saying kindly contact the number that they provided for redeliver of my credit card we called them same date we received the text messages from BDO March 01, 2018 but until now I didn't received my credit card so i was hoping that my issue can be resolved and the credit card can be delivered in my home address.

Lr
Mar 11, 2018

Comments

• Vh
      Mar 19, 2018

I have the same issue with Lrahd. I applied my credit card first week of September 2017 and got approved on the same month i think its last week of September.I got so excited because it process easily.., And BDO texted me that my credit card will be delivered by 2go to the home address I provided but unfortunately 2go didn't locate my home address.So I called to customer service of BDO and I change the delivery address, I provided them my office address on 1st week November 2017 and keep on calling to the number they provided every now and then but they keep on telling it is for approval(the redeliver).It took almost 2 months to be approve and i thought it is already ready for redeliver and as the person i talked through the phone said expect the deliver by a week, but until now im still waiting...it is almost half a year now six months to be exact.It is so very disappointing.

• Al
      May 22, 2018

@vha Hi, nareceive mo na ba credit card mo? Ganyan din kasi sakin since April 10 until now wala pa.

• At
      Oct 09, 2019

Kamusta na po mga cc nyo? natanggap niyo na? nag request din ako ng delivery dahil hindi ko natanggap at ibinalik na kay BDO ng LBC. Sabi ng bdo nasa fulfuillment unit na daw. gaano kaya katagal bago madeliver sa updated na delivery address ko. haist.