Backpage / women seeking men

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

The women associated with this add is a theft!! Post ID: [protected] Miami. She was extremely late when we sit up our arrangement and after when I called it off she called my phone and then convinced that she was a few minutes away so I actually listened. She then arrived with her girlfriend, who was waiting in car, came in my room, accepted my payment, and then before anything got started, she mentioned something about getting protection from her girlfriend in the car and then may a break for it, speeding down the street!! How unprofessional!! Karma will definitely get back! Everyone be careful when dealing with these people. Avoid this theft!!!

Backpage
Backpage

Da
Sep 3, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Sep, 2017

When you lay down with dogs, you get fleas. What you described is very common when you deal with women who are desperate enough (usually due to drug addiction) to meet strangers in motels.

• Nn
      3rd of Sep, 2017

Haha... You're mad because you hired a prostitute that turned out to be a scammer? That's your karma bro.

• Ta
      7th of Nov, 2017

My so-call fiance Elise mizrochi has a very bad drug addiction an so many mens take advantage using no protection because she nod for hours, so if y'all want her with no pain she is waiting .her time is crazy, you ask for a hour she chill for 3hours

• Gi
      25th of Jan, 2018

You describe her as your fiancé but of u ask me you're worse then her if this how you resolve your relationship problems. I'd do drugs if I were STUCK in a relationship with you too! Grow up, grow a pair, be a man and OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SPEAK WITH HER! THAT'S WHAT REAL ADULTS DO NOT TURN TO THE INTERNET LIKE CHILDREN. SHE NEEDS TO RUN AS FAR AND FAST AWAY FROM YOU OF SHE WANTS TO EVER GET BETTER BECAUSE "SO-CALLED" MEN LIKE YOU DO NOTHING BUT BRING PEOPLE DOWN!!!

• Fu
      19th of Aug, 2018

im ready now 3303688440 randy martin look me up

• Gi
      19th of Aug, 2018

@fun with randy Ready for ...?